Are you ready to admit you were wrong yet, Mitch-haters?

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Mitch is one of the worst deep passers in the league.

The only reason they had some success yesterday was that this is one of the worst defenses in the league.
I never said he was good at any level..I am merely making the point that he would be better with better play calling..Nagy is the worst play caller in the league

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He has had success in other games as well, one just recently..The int-deep game was working, and Nagy came off it the minute he got the lead..I think it was the Redskins game ( just a guess)..The minute Nagy calls the int-deep passes across the middle, the Bears score..Then he comes off it and goes back to Nagy Nonsense, and the other team gets back in the game
If by success you mean hit 1-2 throws, then yes, he’s very successful.

Like a couple weeks ago you claimed he hit all of his downfield throws against the eagles, when he didn’t hit all of his downfield throws against the eagles.

What we saw yesterday is more of the same from Mitch. Looks better vs dogshit Ds(Was, Det, NYG) but overall bad compared to normal nfl qb standards.

Mitch defenders think everyone else is the problem but I have yet to see this supposed franchise QB put his team on his back and win one despite the teams shortcomings. Everyone blames Nagy for play calling but are silent when the i formation is run for no-minimal gain. Or when the deep shot misses.

Forget numbers. Forget personnel. Forget coaching. The eye test is undefeated and Mitch fails it.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I never said he was good at any level..I am merely making the point that he would be better with better play calling..Nagy is the worst play caller in the league
The other week you claimed he hits all of his deep passes.

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
Just so we're clear this post is about the white C's on the helmet and nothing else and I'd appreciate if we could stay on topic.