Are you ready to admit you were wrong yet, Mitch-haters?

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
2 ints, he's back lol

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Give the man a cigar. Trubisky blows as much as Lewinsky.

RiDLer80

First time, long time.
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Miami Hurricanes
  2. Northern Illinois Huskies
Is this dude serious?

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It was a great game by Mitch. I dont know what he did but I hatd the Giants and we won so take that haters!

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Get the fuck out of here.

That was the 2nd worst game against the Giants by a qB.
Not sure how you figure that. They gave up 121 yards passingor less in 2 games this season. And if you watched all the lost yards and TD caused by penalties, incorrect routes, and drops you would realize that Trubisky was good and close to very good today.

But as is well known, once you make your WindyCity 180 degree pivot on a player you go all in on hater mode.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Like many others on here, I’ve been critical of Mitch, but dropped passes& lack of separation by receivers, not Mitch’s fault. Non existent running game, not Mitch’s fault. Offensive line that’s a turnstile plus holding on key plays, not Mitch’s fault. Is Mitch a top notch QB? No, but the whole offense is mediocre. Besides, who could Bears get now that’s any better?

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
1 td 2 picks against the worst D in the league, and you dopes think this signals mole eyes big turnaround?

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure how you figure that. They gave up 121 yards passingor less in 2 games this season. And if you watched all the lost yards and TD caused by penalties, incorrect routes, and drops you would realize that Trubisky was good and close to very good today.

But as is well known, once you make your WindyCity 180 degree pivot on a player you go all in on hater mode.

Oh, the old wrong routes and dropped passes excuse has returned, the man sucks, get a life or at least a new batch of excuses !!!

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
It was a great game by Mitch. I dont know what he did but I hatd the Giants and we won so take that haters!
Bears O has 1 TD drive of over 3 yards and Mitch the Bitch has a 69 rating. Reaction by Bears' fans, "Great game by Mitch the Bitch."

Yikes!

Payton34Sayers40

Liked Posts:
Correction.... you guys are being way too generous. Trubs had a 68 RTG but only a 51.1 QBR.

And that was against a HORRIBLE Giants defense - a defense so bad that any half respectable QB would have had a career day against. Time to admit Trubs is a bust!

Last edited:

PrideisBears

Bully Mod
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears O has 1 TD drive of over 3 yards and Mitch the Bitch has a 69 rating. Reaction by Bears' fans, "Great game by Mitch the Bitch."

Yikes!
Sarcasm flies over the Spartan's head

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
To be fair, he also had a TE drop a sure TD and a 60 yard completion called back for hands to the face. Not a great game, but also not a terrible one either.