@Ares Predicts

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I've intentionally not followed the Bears entire offseason for various reasons.

With absolutely zero data on the current team/coach/players/injuries.

I set the Bears 2022-2023 Wins over/under at 6.5

I predict they go 6-11. (Omg he's taking the under? Yes that's how betting works)

They will lose twice to the Packers, both times they will make you think for a moment that they have a chance.

Someone will reply to this post with the Dumb and Dumber meme, because its the only fucking thing they think about when they hear the word "chance".

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nevermind, I was reading the schedule wrong. I think 6-11 represents the floor, with about 9-8 the ceiling.

Last edited:

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Based on the ongoing woes on the OL, I am beginning to think that 1-16 prediction may be more spot on than I should be willing to admit to in freaking August.

Now if you will excuse me, I have a corner to be sobbing in right now.
Well, just look at it this way. At least they haven't called-off Christmas!
(R.I.P. Alan Rickman, you are already sorely missed).

hebs

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Based on the couple of ACL injuries to key players that will occur within the next few months, I concur with the 6-11 record.

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
They will lose twice to the Packers, both times they will make you think for a moment that they have a chance.
I never guarantee wins before games, but there will never be even a moment on September 18th or December 4th that I "think" the Bears "have a chance."

I think 5-12 is attainable for the Bears. I have some faith in Lucas, EQ, and Luke.

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
lotta positive things gotta happen to hit the over...namely, fields progressing and the defense getting takeaways.

i'll bet on that, especially with the "easy" schedule. 7-10 for me.

jbunch14

Liked Posts:
giphy.gif

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
The trenches suck on both sides of the ball. It's a tale as old as time for dog shit teams.

I'm taking the under.

HearshotKDS

Liked Posts:
I think Bears, like most bad teams, are very vulnerable to injury as there is little to no depth depth at so many important positions. I see a team that *with perfect health* could take advantage of an easy schedule and win 7-9 games, but perfect health seasons are few and far between. So i'm going to predict injuries cause the team to drop to 5-6 wins, unless Fields gets injured early then the floor drops out and team is a front runner for first overall pick in '23. 2+ injuries to OL starters probably drops the team into the 3-4 win category too.

NCChiFan

Bald, fat, toothless
Donator
Liked Posts:
I see 7 wins...

Not trying to hijack but they were discussing division wins only on XM Fantasy Football for the Chicago Bears as Vegas has it at 2.5 wins. We taking the over or under at 2.5? The thinking was under 2.5 but ... BUT that could depend on the motivation of Minny in that late match up if they aren't in playoff contention. Hmm. I say Over.

JoJoBoxer

Liked Posts:
I never guarantee wins before games, but there will never be even a moment on September 18th or December 4th that I "think" the Bears "have a chance."

I think 5-12 is attainable for the Bears. I have some faith in Lucas, EQ, and Luke.
How would you feel if the Bears picked up every single player the Packers cut this offseason?

Playoffs as a wildcard?

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I've intentionally not followed the Bears entire offseason for various reasons.

With absolutely zero data on the current team/coach/players/injuries.

I set the Bears 2022-2023 Wins over/under at 6.5

I predict they go 6-11. (Omg he's taking the under? Yes that's how betting works)

Someone will reply to this post with the Dumb and Dumber meme, because its the only fucking thing they think about when they hear the word "chance".
I trying not to be critical, because I like a great deal of what you post, but to make the prediction WITHOUT any data or information ?

While I am on the over, I'm not too far off with 8 wins (mainly based upon the schedule) but I have been following offseason transactions and information...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Before TC I would have definitely taken the under. I'm slightly encouraged, so I'll take the over, but just barely at 7 wins.
I've heard that the entire team looks better than everyone expected except for Fields.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
I trying not to be critical, because I like a great deal of what you post, but to make the prediction WITHOUT any data or information ?

While I am on the over, I'm not too far off with 8 wins (mainly based upon the schedule) but I have been following offseason transactions and information...
Do you really need a ton of "data" to predict the Bears season. ?