PFF

@PFF

·
6m

Allen Robinson II deleted all Bears content from his social media

?

Rise

Liked Posts:
This is really pissing me off they need to pay this guy. We sign every average defensive player no questions ask to big money. This is our only playmaker on offense and we are low balling him. Just like we always do when it comes to offense.

This league is setup for offense. It is so much harder to build a dominate team focusing so hard on defense. You need to be historic to consistently win this way and even then the margin of error is so small.

The Bears will never be consistent winners until they figure this out.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
This is what Howard did before they dumped him for nothing

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
This is what Howard did before they dumped him for nothing

Well he won't be dumped for nothing but obviously something ain't right behind the scenes. I could see Pace calling him..... "look man, we really love you but we have to get Mitch signed first and then we'll see if we have any money leftover."

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
I am not advocating this, but lets say your Doom and Gloom thread becomes apparent over the next 6 weeks - do the Bears consider trading AR?
The way last season was going I would have traded him for a first. We could have drafted trubisky replacement with the pick

CHIBEAR

Liked Posts:
If they pay Arob how do they pay Roquan and Miller next summer ?

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Well he won't be dumped for nothing but obviously something ain't right behind the scenes. I could see Pace calling him..... "look man, we really love you but we have to get Mitch signed first and then we'll see if we have any money leftover."
Pace-“I need to save money next offseason to sign the next mike glennon. I’m super excited“

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I am not advocating this, but lets say your Doom and Gloom thread becomes apparent over the next 6 weeks - do the Bears consider trading AR?

I certainly hope not. If they really are bad enough to draft a top QB then having a vet #1 WR on the roster would be a big help.

Jack Lantern

Liked Posts:
I feel like we hear about this sort of thing from players around the league all the time. Is this some sort of tactic that agents advise their players to do?

He only removed stuff off his instagram. That being said it won't get serious less he decides to sit the season and force Pace's hand.

tgmxd

Liked Posts:
I feel like we hear about this sort of thing from players around the league all the time. Is this some sort of tactic that agents advise their players to do?

It's definitely a leverage tactic the agents/social media people for the player do to get a fanbase involved on the players side so that people are saying Pay Him when they don't even know what the price the guy is looking for is

msadows

Liked Posts:

Pretty simple, he thinks he deserves a top 5 WR deal(He does), and the bears think heavily otherwise.

I'm sure the bears want to sign him, but not for what he wants UNLESS he repeats or improves upon his performance last year.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
CCS = Overreacting.

I also want him to get paid and have been on here saying it since the beginning of last year but we have no idea what the plan is going forward and how Pace views this offense especially the QB position. Maybe he already knows that he's going for one of the top 3 QB's in next years draft whether he has to trade up to do it or not and they want to replace ARob with a different type of #1 like instead of a solid all around WR like ARob then maybe Nagy is whining about wanting more speed for his #1 WR.

I don't know and i'm obviously just throwing shit out there that probably doesn't even make all that much sense but my point is we don't know what plans these guys have for how they want this team to look going forward. For me i'm paying ARob as my #1 WR and then putting speed all around him which D.Mooney has and A.Miller has some but i'd call him more quick then fast.

I'm hoping this is all just more of the usual overreacting and the guy gets paid real soon and stays a Bear for the next 4-5 years. The guy has so much talent and is still so underrated. Don't know how anyone could say he's not a true #1 WR in the NFL but it has been said.