CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Very happy to see I am not the only one who sees he has huge potential.

LAKE FOREST, Ill. – NFL.com fantasy football columnist Michael Fabiano has selected Bears wide receiver Devin Aromashodu as one of 10 fantasy football sleepers for the 2010 season.

Devin Aromashodu celebrates his game-winning 39-yard TD reception last year against the Vikings. “During the final four weeks of last season, only Andre Johnson and DeSean Jackson scored more fantasy points among wide receivers than Aromashodu,” Fabiano writes. “The veteran became a popular target for Jay Cutler, averaging close to 10 targets per game in that time.
“With Mike Martz now calling the offensive plays, Aromashodu should be in for the best season of his NFL career. He’s certainly a player to target in drafts.”

Aromashodu developed into a go-to receiver for the Bears late last season. He caught 22 passes for 282 yards and 4 TDs in the final four games after compiling nine receptions for 112 yards and no TDs in 12 career contests prior to Week 14.

Aromashodu’s four TD catches over the final four weeks tied for the second most in the NFL during that span behind Colts tight end Dallas Clark, who had five scores. In the last two games, Aromashodu caught a 39-yard TD pass from Cutler to beat the Vikings in overtime before hauling in two scoring grabs in the season finale in Detroit.

Aromashodu’s 150 yards versus Minnesota were the most by a Bears player since Marty Booker had 157 yards Oct. 24, 2002 in an overtime victory over the Lions.

Aromashodu picked as a fantasy sleeper

JJ-28

Liked Posts:
If we but our best WR on the and IMO that is Aromashodu and Knox, we have some nice target for Jay. My fear is tha Lovie will step in and demand that Hester the Jester be on the field on all passing plays and that he be the main target, If this happens we will lose out having at least one of these guys on the field.

tbo41fan

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Arizona Wildcats
I agree with this.....

Cutler will be looking for him alot

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
He'll definitely be on my sleeper list. Probably a 7th round pick in drafts if i had to guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.