Around the NFL - Free Agency Period

Nelly

Liked Posts:
I don't think signing Dalton stops the Bears from doing either of these.
Right. If the Seahawks are going to trade us a top 5 QB then they're definitely going to want a superbowl MVP in return. That would open up a backup QB spot.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Right. If the Seahawks are going to trade us a top 5 QB then they're definitely going to want a superbowl MVP in return. That would open up a backup QB spot.

No one wants Foles.

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Patriots in desperation mode to prove it wasn't all about Brady

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I feel like the Pats are going to make a strong run at a rookie QB. Building up the team so the rookie has a decent situation to come into.

Bears probably need to trade in front of them.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Patriots in desperation mode to prove it wasn't all about Brady
They are doing everything to contend again, but they have one issue. Newton behind center. He’s not going to win you a Super Bowl at this point in his career.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
I feel like the Pats are going to make a strong run at a rookie QB. Building up the team so the rookie has a decent situation to come into.

That’s what I’m thinking too. But A) some of those contracts might end by the time the rookie starts to peak. B) The tight end signings are great, wrs not so much

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:

I think they get Mac Jones. Personally I think he will be a good QB and we'll be stuck with more scrubs.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think it means they're not fully committed to trading up for a qb/ or overpaying on a Possible QB trade

I have no idea why you'd feel this way. Pace signed Glennon for way more than Dalton will get and still traded for Mitch.

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I have no idea why you'd feel this way. Pace signed Glennon for way more than Dalton will get and still traded for Mitch.
Because we already have a backup in nick foles what kind of Special person team signs two backup QBs with one on a decent deal and on the team already. If you think Nick foles is going to be traded you're fucking lost and if you cut him you lose money.