Ask CNM.. Topic.. relationships and hoes

MSOADE54

I ****ing love this chick
Donator
Liked Posts:
If that is your meaning of love, then I was (and still am) in love

Same here man, but the fact that she has a BF but pretty much talks to me more than that douche, makes it worse... such bull shit.

alone1.jpg

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
I have the biggest crush on a girl from my school, and the only girl I have ever actually give a shit about and she knows now because she recently asked and I told her that I have always liked her since I met her and she got all blushed n' shit. We have known eachother since like August of last year and she told me that she liked me but that since she thought for some fucking reason that I only wanted to be friends with her she told me that she tried not to like me like that and just tried liking me as just a fucking friend. It pisses me off because I may have seen a ton of fine chicks and shit that I would want to bang, lol, but I have never actually cared about there shit and I have been the only one there for her when she got dumped before and now she is pretty much getting dumped and I am the only one there for her... but long story short, her boyfriend smashed and dashed and she thinks she might be pregnant and I have a feeling she is just using this to get her BF that is pretty much dumping her right now to get back together. Why? What to do? She also told me that maybe one day we will go out... what the fuck does that mean?

Am I in a fucking friend zone? Am I going to have a chance?

Time to flip out the Cock-a-sorus?

Should I just forget about her?

JosMin

Entirely too much tuna
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
I have the biggest crush on a girl from my school, and the only girl I have ever actually give a shit about and she knows now because she recently asked and I told her that I have always liked her since I met her and she got all blushed n' shit. We have known eachother since like August of last year and she told me that she liked me but that since she thought for some fucking reason that I only wanted to be friends with her she told me that she tried not to like me like that and just tried liking me as just a fucking friend. It pisses me off because I may have seen a ton of fine chicks and shit that I would want to bang, lol, but I have never actually cared about there shit and I have been the only one there for her when she got dumped before and now she is pretty much getting dumped and I am the only one there for her... but long story short, her boyfriend smashed and dashed and she thinks she might be pregnant and I have a feeling she is just using this to get her BF that is pretty much dumping her right now to get back together. Why? What to do? She also told me that maybe one day we will go out... what the fuck does that mean?

Am I in a fucking friend zone? Am I going to have a chance?

Time to flip out the Cock-a-sorus?

Should I just forget about her?

I keep telling you. Show her your fuckin' cat brain. Be like, "Look sweetheart, you're a nice girl and all. I'm even sure you've got some cool hobbies. But all I really want is to whip out this Jamaican golf club and clean your tonsils with it for about an hour. YA' DIG?"

MSOADE54

Donator
Liked Posts:
I keep telling you. Show her your fuckin' cat brain. Be like, "Look sweetheart, you're a nice girl and all. I'm even sure you've got some cool hobbies. But all I really want is to whip out this Jamaican golf club and clean your tonsils with it for about an hour. YA' DIG?"

:bowrofl: :lol: :lmao: :doorrofl: :beerbang: :rofl:

Done