At least Hicks is Awesome

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Hicks is the most impactful player on this roster. It's gonna hurt when he goes. Even through his injury acting up again and pain he played well today.

shoez90

Liked Posts:
The Bears wasted Hicks talent.
like sayers and butkus and Urlacher so much talent has come here to a original member and a team like the pats is the one that figures it out lol. we've never had that put together leadership like the cowboys, 49ers, bills, Broncos of old that would just restock and continue. We have like miracle seasons then drought for a decade.

TheeUndyingFan

Dragon of Dojima
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
he was a trouper today, put him on IR now that there is nothing to play for, and he has nothing else to prove.

I thought Hicks was great out there today as well, now if you’re also telling me he’s part of a roving band of minstrels on a mission to spread merriment across the realm..... I’m not sure you can say that about anyone else in the league.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
I thought Hicks was great out there today as well, now if you’re also telling me he’s part of a roving band of minstrels on a mission to spread merriment across the realm..... I’m not sure you can say that about anyone else in the league.
I think trouper is the right reference...

PFTCB

Liked Posts:
it hurt my elbow when i saw his elbow get smashed AGAIN in this game. I can't remember the play, I think it was in the third quarter. One of the times he had to come off for a minute. I was like, man you've done enough just get to next season brother

mecha

Liked Posts:
it hurt my elbow when i saw his elbow get smashed AGAIN in this game. I can't remember the play, I think it was in the third quarter. One of the times he had to come off for a minute. I was like, man you've done enough just get to next season brother

think it was right before halftime, I saw him go out in the 2nd quarter at some point. I watched up til then and had to go to sleep. apparently I checked out of another time waster. I can't understand why every coach they bring to this team since Lovie Smith (who also stopped giving a shit) can't respect the oldest rivalry in the league and scheme to beat these cocksuckers. every single snap there were Packer defenders swarming the guy that the ball was going to. just why?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:

haha, yea missed that, but in a way he is not only a trooper, but a trouper as well, as he seems to be an upbeat person who is always merry, even when he was in obvious pain on the bench yesterday.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
He'll be 30/31 next season. Might be his last big season. Nichols needs to be in his ear, learning everything he can.