Attn: CCS Bears fans in Law Enforcement

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
Does anyone know what gang Anthony Miller was repping when he threw up those signals at the Rams? Also what their main rival gang organization (besides the Rams) is?

I know for a fact it wasn't Pstone Rangers if that helps.

Thanks.

I think it's Mickey Cobras.

On a side note, I know that's a terrifying Chicagoland gang....but it always sounded so funny to me. Like, hey, man....one of the Mickey Cobras is looking for you.

So? Are they going to jump outta the tree house and beat my ass with licorice whips?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
impossible...there is no BLOODS or CRips existing outside of CALI, they're all runaways...or most likely in WITSEC.
even 6ix9ine being a fake Blood in NYC was comedy gold...no such thing.
You should get out more.
Memphis crawls with every national set.
But don't go just for the thugs.
Try the BBQ!!!!

Anthony Miller def. flashed a crip set. I paused the gif above and his right hand is flashing Hoover Crip and his left hand is doing something else

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
2 dubs down = dirty south
That's not what he flashed. pause the gif. His thumb is between the index and middle finger

tenor.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I think it's Mickey Cobras.

On a side note, I know that's a terrifying Chicagoland gang....but it always sounded so funny to me. Like, hey, man....one of the Mickey Cobras is looking for you.

So? Are they going to jump outta the tree house and beat my ass with licorice whips?
it's just "cobras", but there's Latin cobras, spanish cobras, ..doesn't matter if they say a "corba" is looking for you then you'll must likely know because of whom you've recently fucked over..aka packing your bags won't help...it means bye-bye time go...turn on ghost mode.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
giphy.gif

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
You should get out more.
Memphis crawls with every national set.
But don't go just for the thugs.
Try the BBQ!!!!

Anthony Miller def. flashed a crip set. I paused the gif above and his right hand is flashing Hoover Crip and his left hand is doing something else
possible False Flaggin' technique...now if A.M. is really that freaking stupid to be reppin that, while trying to make a living in Chicago...well, he'll be fucked, because somebody would of tried to robbed him by now and possibly threaten him. It's Ruthless...these young cats DGAF.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The fact he feels the need to do that like Marshon Lynch or Peters....

how many guys get away with it?

To me its worse if he ISN'T gang affiliated.

At least that has a purpose beyond immaturity.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
From my FDLE Florida Basic Recruit Training Program Law Enforcement Academy Vol. 1 Version 2017.07 textbook

Ch. 3 Interactions in a Diverse Community
Unit 4: Identifying High Risk Groups
Lesson 1: Criminal Gangs
Page 147 - Gang Identifiers

"People Nation gang members may use symbols such as the number five, a five-pound corwn, a five-pointed star, a rabbit with straight ears, pitchforks pointed down, an inverted number six, and left identifiers(such as forming hand signs with the left hand, wearing hats to the left, or rolling up the left pant leg). Bloods identify with the color red. Latin Kings identify with the colors black and gold. People Nation members wear clothing affiliated with some of the following professional sports teams: Atlanta Falcons, Chicago Bulls, Pittsburgh Pirates, and New Orleans Saints.

Folk Nation gang members may use symbols such as the number six, a six-pointed star, pitchforks pointed up, a rabbit with a bent ear, a winged heart, an inverted number five, a devil's tail, and right identifiers (such as wearing articles of clothing to the right or rolling up the right pant leg). Crips and Sur-13 identify with the color blue. Folk Nation members wear clothing affiliated with some of the following professional sports teams: Detroit Tigers, Kansas City Royals, Los Angeles Raiders, and Orlando Magic.

OMGs (outlaw motorcycle gangs) identify themselves differently than other criminal gangs. Typically, OMG members will wear patches to identify their membership and gang affiliation. Members wear what is referred to as a cut of colors, which is a vest or jacket that bears their gang patch. These patches may include a "rocker panel" which refers to the member's chapter. The patches may also refer to the member's status in the gang. For instance, members may wear patches that say "president" or "sergeant at arms." Some OMGs refer to themselves as "1 percenters" (1%), referring to the 1 percent of motorcycle gangs who break the law. The type, color, or style of motorcycle may also indicate OMG affiliation."

There's also some stuff about skinheads but we'll save that for Matt Nagy.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
This is how serious some Crip sets are...

SilenceS

Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Fake gangster. I keep a blue soldier rag and a red soldier tag in my pocket at all times. Depending on the area. I choose what color hangs out

Hulkhogan

Liked Posts:
Anthony Miller could still be a gang member. Derrick Rose of the Bulls was a documented Gangster Disciple from the South side. Bulls management had to talk to him because he was giving all his "friends & family" tickets at the United Center to gang members.