CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
I did not listen to the interview so do not know exactly what was said.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
...lies traveling half way around the world, before truth puts its shoes on....

Caveroamer

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I heard that Nagy said that the team was fully aware that Teven Jenkens was actually dead three months before they drafted him, but the Bears' resident necromancer assured the team that they could raise Jenkens as a zombie in time for the regular season and pick up about the same level of play as Leno at a much reduced cost, however in the end it turned out that there simply were not enough brains at Halas Hall to peak zombie Jenkens' interest in getting back up.

Source= trust me

Last edited:

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
I heard that Nagy said that the team was fully aware that Teven Jenkens was actually dead three months before they drafted him, but the Bears' resident necromancer assured the team that they could raise Jenkens as a zombie in time for the regular season and pick up about the same level of play as Leno at a much reduced cost, however in the end it turned out that there simply were not enough brains at Halas Hall in peak zombie Jenkens' interest in getting back up.

Source= trust me

the Bears should fire their necromancer...I heard he doesn't even make the arisen dead stretch....

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
I did not listen to the interview so do not know exactly what was said.

Not surprising he's out of shape. If he only came to visit friends and didn't anticipate playing, he likely wasn't keeping himself in football shape

Milky

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still mad Pace chose Trevathan over Kwiatkowski.
I preferred KPL if they were going to move on from DT as I knew both Trevathan and Kwiatkoski would probably get decent deals and the Bears could get a couple comp picks. This is Roquan’s D as far as I am concerned.

I didn’t mind keeping DT but the contact he signed was terribly structured and too rich. Yet another Pace miscalculation.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure what's going on with the Rookie QB, but he's had a rough really bad week. Hopefully he has a decent game vs Buffalo tomorrow.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I'm not. Kwiatkowski was fantastic vs the run, terrible in pass defense. I'd give up fantastic run defense for someone who is decent at both (as Trevathan is when he's healthy).
He was clearly better than Travathan against the pass in his last year here and actually pretty good. Trevathan has been a much greater pass liability the last 2 years. In fact, Kwitkoski was one of the top pass defending middle LBs last year. The Athletic even said he shined in coverage.

That said, both were getting overpaid but you really missed the mark on this one if you think Trevathan is better in coverage.

Last edited:

Mikeropod

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I preferred KPL if they were going to move on from DT as I knew both Trevathan and Kwiatkoski would probably get decent deals and the Bears could get a couple comp picks. This is Roquan’s D as far as I am concerned.

I didn’t mind keeping DT but the contact he signed was terribly structured and too rich. Yet another Pace miscalculation.

You sir, are correct and actually watched whole games. KPL played great and I still can't believe we didn't keep him around.

I'm hoping the UDFA, Caleb Johnson (who did well against the Dolphins) can finally push Joel Iggy and Josh Woods off the roster. Caleb can play!

Reactions: DC

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
You sir, are correct and actually watched whole games. KPL played great and I still can't believe we didn't keep him around.

I'm hoping the UDFA, Caleb Johnson (who did well against the Dolphins) can finally push Joel Iggy and Josh Woods off the roster. Caleb can play!
He's better than Travathen but still fighting for the starting job in LV this year. Now spelt his name 3 different ways. One should be right, LOL.

Neither deserved that sort of deal. Who knows? Maybe we get Kwiat back in a year.