Back to the draft QB rankings. How do they compare in specific arm traits.

playthrough2001

Monday Morning QB
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Central Florida Knights
  2. TCU Horned Frogs
Consider the fact that Jacksonville is fucked from an offensive potential standpoint at running back and o line. And at WR they have 1 good young guy. Lawrence will have to create or wait to be good early.

Wilson!? Is completely fucked in NY. He needs a redshirt year and some talent drafted.

Fields has 2 guys on offense and one hasn’t even begun to hit his prime.

Robinson is a star... but will be better with Fields than Trubisky. Mooney will have similar stats as last year because of chemistry and inexperience and multiple QBs as thev#2 option.

I liked Mitch but Fields has something that Trubisky never had and that’s the support of the organization from the top down. Hopefully he isn’t neutered or coddled by the organization and is allowed to grow organically in a system that he fits in.
How is Wilson fucked in NY? They have an excellent, young left tackle in Becton. They added Vera-Tucker to their o-line. They drafted Denzel Mims last year and he’s developing at WR. They added Elijah Moore who has a chance to be real good. They have Crowder and they added Corey Davis and Keelan Cole in free agency. Michael Carter is a dynamic, young running back and they also have Perine and Tevin Coleman. They have a ton of draft capital too, including 2 firsts and 2 seconds in 2022. Joe Douglas is a solid GM.

Their defense might be sneaky good too.

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I forgot what podcast he said it on but Matt Bowen mentioned it was because of the route tree. But he did also say that Fields can be overly aggressive, looking for big plays leading to sacks.
Seems to be this.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
How is Wilson fucked in NY? They have an excellent, young left tackle in Becton. They added Vera-Tucker to their o-line. They drafted Denzel Mims last year and he’s developing at WR. They added Elijah Moore who has a chance to be real good. They have Crowder and they added Corey Davis and Keelan Cole in free agency. Michael Carter is a dynamic, young running back and they also have Perine and Tevin Coleman. They have a ton of draft capital too, including 2 firsts and 2 seconds in 2022. Joe Douglas is a solid GM.

He literally knows nothing about anyone else's roster apparently Jacksonville is screwed too for illegitimate reasons. The oline there is okay, but to act like they have no rb's is pretty ignorant. James Robinson had a great rookie year and they drafted Etienne rd 1. Only one good wr? Clearly Chark is very good, but they added Marvin Jones whose always been a solid 2 and Shenault will be a nice weapon as well.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I like Mooney a lot. But transitioning systems for a QB and familiarizing yourself with a new team is a bit much.

I’d love to see Mooney breakout. He’s definitely the future for the Bears at WR
Wasn't suggesting that the season starts that way as I think Fields should sit for a bit but even Dalton will get Mooney more opportunities.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

They're likely a couple years away but in a good position for the future. That division could be a monster to overcome in a year or 2. Jets, Pats, Dolphins, Bills.

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I feel better about Fields than I did about Rex (and I was really hopeful), when we landed Cutler I really thought that we were going to be contenders.

I love all the comparisons to this class, but the reality is until he is running the offense, I am still looking at him as "potentially" the best QB in recent history.

Just like how Pace was patient in the draft, I hope Nagy is patient, Andy starts and Fields gets in before the end of the year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Believe it or not, the odds are actually in our favor, LOL.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Is Chris worth unignoring or are his thoughts on the 2021 class as bad as the 2017?

Last edited:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

i got them winning 4-5 this year.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I think they do better but that still doesn't make them fucked as a franchise. No one expects these top 2 rookies to win a SB this year.