Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
act like you've been there...

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
I gotta agree with Colin Cowherd on this one. I’d like to see my team’s quarterback acting professional in public instead of acting like a fratboy.

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Looks like he will fit right in there...

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I can see a competitive game from this. QB beer chugging. Using glasses, cans, beer bongs.....

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
The Tribe are about to take over the AL Central. The Twins can kiss my grits!

KittiesKorner

CCS Donator
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
whenever someone asks me to shotgun a beer while camping, I demur. That said, I spend every Thanksgiving in or around Cleveland and would rather mainline meth made over a dumpster fire by Trump than spend another morning playing gin rummy with my mother-in-law.

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
whenever someone asks me to shotgun a beer while camping, I demur. That said, I spend every Thanksgiving in or around Cleveland and would rather mainline meth made over a dumpster fire by Trump than spend another morning playing gin rummy with my mother-in-law.
Do you let her win or do you show that B no mercy?

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
First Rodgers daintily sipped his beer sitting courtside with his accountant in a plaid shirt. Then Mitch chugged his in a skybox wid his with his Oline bro's. Now B Mayfield shotguns one with his frat bros at an Indians game. This seems to be escalating quickly. Goodell better send out a memo calling for a halt to this or I fear seeing Stats Paddford butt chugging a malt liquor with a bunch of crack hos at a Tigers game in the not to distant future.

ETA:And whats up with the kid in the red shirt and his mouth in the video. Is dude trippin' or something?

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
First Rodgers daintily sipped his beer sitting courtside with his accountant in a plaid shirt. Then Mitch chugged his in a skybox wid his with his Oline bro's. Now B Mayfield shotguns one with his frat bros at an Indians game. This seems to be escalating quickly. Goodell better send out a memo calling for a halt to this or I fear seeing Stats Paddford butt chugging a malt liquor with a bunch of crack hos at a Tigers game in the not to distant future.

ETA:And whats up with the kid in the red shirt and his mouth in the video. Is dude trippin' or something?
Nice criticism.

ETA- His girl is hot
ETAOMT- Is that John Fox in the lower right?
ETAOLT- this all seems planned...He had a beer in his hand which he sips and then conveniently there is another right next to him unopened waiting to be shotgunned.
But he bit it open with his teeth like a boss tho

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
No problem with this but I do wonder if the overall douche factor will limit him at QB.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
No problem with this but I do wonder if the overall douche factor will limit him at QB.
If he is playing well, no. But just like any other image problem ( TO, Dez Bryant,B Marsh, Ryan Leaf, Manziel, Chad Johnson, Odell, N Suh) once your play drops off the media vultures are circling to pick the fresh carcass. The leash on the first chance is shorter and 2nd and 3rd chances for potential PR nightmares are far fewer.

Last edited: