Bambi vs. Godzilla

HeHateMe

Kill Your Masters
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Honestly if u loudly proclaim u have someone on ignore and then use a feature that wouldn't be able to be used against an ignored member meaning they weren't really on ignore... you should be suspended.

Just my too sense.

I call this "real fake ignore"

iueyedoc

Well heeled big wheel
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Indiana Hoosiers
I have the ignortifcation function, where I get a notifications when one of the 26 posters I have ignore post something. It allows me to see their post while still proclaiming in truth that I still have them on ignore. You have to be a special platinum level donor to acquire the function and I am facing excommunication for just speaking of it, but I thought you should know.

number51

Señor Member
Donator
My favorite teams
Chicago Cubs Chicago Bulls Chicago Bears Chicago Blackhawks Notre Dame Fighting Irish
@dabears70 must have taken me off ignore to neg everything i typed today lmao
Holy chit a few more weeks of this he could get your Reaction score below 20,000. Except every time he negs you, you get 4 likes for a +3, I don't think old DB70 did the math on this. He will slow your accent to 30,000 though, unless every time we see a DB70 neg on your post you get thank banged regardless of the quality of the content. That would mean his neg train would turn out to be a net gain, that would be fun.