Be calm

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Liked Posts:
If they draft early on o-line and CB I'll be a bit more optimistic. If they draft WR...who was our last 2nd round WR? Anthony Miller?

A 2nd round WR isn't going to make much difference. And no, we're not going to end up with Cooper Kupp.

BigBill

Liked Posts:
It's all bad. Virtually all the coaches are learning a new position, they did not bring in any experienced coaches like Fangio for DC or Marinelli. We let several good players walk yet every new signing has been total trash. How do trust this so called offensive line genius when he gives the worst piece of trash lineman in the league Dakota Dozier $1.1 million? If you thought Pace was bad just wait and see how incompetent Poles is!

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Fields wasn't entering a critical development time, I would be there too.

IMO, Risking Fields development isn't worth 5 slots better of a draft pick that a
1) Dearth of proven WR talent
and/or
2) Dangerously unproven line
Could bring.

But I guess the good news is that if they get the number one pick and Fields isn't broken, they could maybe trade out and get a haul. Of course if he isn't broken in some way, they probably don't get the number one pick.

With that all being said, sign Will Fuller to a 1 year low risk deal, sign a Tackle like Fisher, draft WR and O line early, consider any offers for Quinn, and I'm good to go. I frankly don't care if the D is the worst in the league this year, if you aren't supporting Justin Fields, you were the wrong hire.

Last edited:

msadows

Liked Posts:

IMO, Risking Fields development isn't worth 5 slots better of a draft pick that a
and/or
Could bring.

But I guess the good news is that if they get the number one pick and Fields isn't broken, they could maybe trade out and get a haul. Of course if he isn't broken in some way, they probably don't get the number one pick.

With that all being said, sign Will Fuller to a 1 year low risk deal, sign a Tackle like Fisher, draft WR and O line early, consider any offers for Quinn, and I'm good to go. I frankly don't care if the D is the worst in the league this year, if you aren't supporting Justin Fields, you were the wrong hire.

This is exactly where I stand right now.

So far this new regime has neglected fields and his development. That last paragraph could go a long way to helping him out.

No reason to cutler this guy. I’m not trying to see him get sacked 10 times in one half

This team be bad, we all know this…..I just don’t want to ruin the best quarterback prospect this franchise has ever had because the new gm is scared to spend and take risks

Bronek

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Atlanta United FC
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Georgia Bulldogs
This is exactly where I stand right now.

So far this new regime has neglected fields and his development. That last paragraph could go a long way to helping him out.

No reason to cutler this guy. I’m not trying to see him get sacked 10 times in one half

This team be bad, we all know this…..I just don’t want to ruin the best quarterback prospect this franchise has ever had because the new gm is scared to spend and take risks
RELAX.
Is still early..

Spitta Andretti

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks

and/or
Could bring.

Fields taking the next step is up to Fields more than its up to other players around him

gilder121

Donator
Liked Posts:
Fields taking the next step is up to Fields more than its up to other players around him
Both matter. You don't want him trained to see ghosts with another year with bad protection and WRs that don't consistently get open. That's always been the most likely pitfall for the type of game he plays. No need to lean into it.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
You won't know how shit the Bears are for a minute. It's ok. Y'all are beautiful. Breathe. Ok? Cheers. The Bears suck and will suck.

What is that in the avatar? 2 Men? Is that from a painting?

Visionman

Liked Posts:

and/or
Could bring.

There’s no way this team is going to be anywhere close to a top draft pick. Not even top 10.

gilder121

Donator
Liked Posts:
There’s no way this team is going to be anywhere close to a top draft pick. Not even top 10.
Maybe you're right and they won't be awful.

I look at deficient weapons, unproven QB, lack of O line talent. Significant glaring holes in the defense. Adjusting to new schemes on offense and defense. A roster with very little depth. I'm not there with you as of today. With things breaking wrong on the injury front, I think they could be truly terrible.

Of course, Fields' development is the key.