Bear Front Podcast: Week 4 Hurry-Up Recap

Stephen_Roto

CCS Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
LISTEN HERE: https://www.chicitysports.com/2019/09/29/the-bear-front-podcast-week-4-hurry-up-recap/

The guys discuss:
- The early diagnosis on Mitch from The Pro Football Doc
- What Chase Daniel means for the offense moving forward and the trade-offs between him and Mitch
- Yet another dominant defensive performance...this time down a few starters. Can anyone stop them?

BONUS STAT:
Since 2018, the Bears are 5-1 when scoring less than 20 points. The rest of the NFL during that time? 28-186.

Harbaugh2WaddleTD

Bear Front Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
LISTEN HERE: https://www.chicitysports.com/2019/09/29/the-bear-front-podcast-week-4-hurry-up-recap/

The guys discuss:
- The early diagnosis on Mitch from The Pro Football Doc
- What Chase Daniel means for the offense moving forward and the trade-offs between him and Mitch
- Yet another dominant defensive performance...this time down a few starters. Can anyone stop them?

BONUS STAT:
Since 2018, the Bears are 5-1 when scoring less than 20 points. The rest of the NFL during that time? 28-186.
If you have questions for our Raiders preview podcast coming later this week, feel free to post them here as well.

Bonus: In honor of the game being played in London; Stephen and I will being doing the entire Raiders preview podcast in Cockney accents!

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Good content. Thanks!!

Great points about casual fans potentially clammoring for Chase > Mitch. TBH, that shoulder injury did NOT look good. I had a full 360 labrum repair for a lesser fall than that (diving into a base). Fingers crossed. Mitch's floor is currently lower than Chase's perhaps, but eventual ceiling much higher in most every facet.

+ Check my thread about the Prevent D (and O)<--linked. It warrants discussion which I look FW to.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
If you have questions for our Raiders preview podcast coming later this week, feel free to post them here as well.

Bonus: In honor of the game being played in London; Stephen and I will being doing the entire Raiders preview podcast in Cockney accents!
So, keep your Elvis on. You may have valid four seasons to Botany Bay but don't be a Michael Caine, sit down, give your bacon and eggs a minute's peace and when you've had a french egg we'll let you go get some in the nude. Now, park your plates of meat and have a good butchers will ya?

Harbaugh2WaddleTD

Bear Front Podcast Guy
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
So, keep your Elvis on. You may have valid four seasons to Botany Bay but don't be a Michael Caine, sit down, give your bacon and eggs a minute's peace and when you've had a french egg we'll let you go get some in the nude. Now, park your plates of meat and have a good butchers will ya?
Preview of the next podcast:

FirstTimer

v. 2.0: Fully Modded
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
As long as they don't do the episode in black face they will be allowed to post it here.

f684f4d1d1912e746436026edaabe0cb

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Chase Daniels
Josh McGowan
Jim Clausen
Mark Barkley
Mitch Trubinsky

Don't matter. Bears by 100.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I just finished listening to this. Couple things:

- That 2005 Panthers regular season games was one of my favorite performances of all times.

- YES. More Wims!!