@bearmick Call Out Thread

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
bearmick got what he deserved here. absolute thrashing. don't expect his face to show up anywhere after this

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
@bearmick what the fuck happened to Liverpool?

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
@bearmick what the fuck happened to Liverpool?

Injuries mostly. Completely decimated the defense. Van Dijk, arguably the best defender in the world, is lost early for the season. then our other staring central defender Gomez gets injured for the season. Then our third string, Matip, gets injured for the season. Fabinho, a central midfielder has to play in defense and he's always injured.

Now their team captain Henderson, arguably our best midfielder, has to play in defense which ruins the midfield. It's just a mess and the season is a wash. They'll be back healthy next year and ready to go again.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Injuries mostly. Completely decimated the defense. Van Dijk, arguably the best defender in the world, is lost early for the season. then our other staring central defender Gomez gets injured for the season. Then our third string, Matip, gets injured for the season. Fabinho, a central midfielder has to play in defense and he's always injured.

Now their team captain Henderson, arguably our best midfielder, has to play in defense which ruins the midfield. It's just a mess and the season is a wash. They'll be back healthy next year and ready to go again.

I really haven't had much time to pay attention after switching careers but I just noticed 4 straight losses. Still in it in UCL though. Might as well just aim for top 4 and/or win that.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
I really haven't had much time to pay attention after switching careers but I just noticed 4 straight losses. Still in it in UCL though. Might as well just aim for top 4 and/or win that.

Yep, that's what they have to play for now. Go all out for the CL and try to get top 4 so they're back in it next year in case they don't win it.

Brandon Marshall

Liked Posts:
Liverpool are in huge trouble. Unless their makeshift center backs suddenly learn how to play the position, their season will end in disaster. You can tell they aren't natural at that position as their positioning is completely wrong and they tend to give too much space. No chance they win the CL, in fact I wouldn't even rule out a Leipzig comeback. RBL essentially gave the ball away unnecessarily a good dozen times which led to Liverpool's chances. A 3-1 RBL win is very possible.

Gustavus Adolphus

?‍♂️?
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nebraska Cornhuskers
  2. Villanova Wildcats
Yep, that's what they have to play for now. Go all out for the CL and try to get top 4 so they're back in it next year in case they don't win it.
Could you give me some betting advice on the EPL? Seems like that would be a good money maker.

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Could you give me some betting advice on the EPL? Seems like that would be a good money maker.

Manchester City are winning the PL this year. Unfortunately you'd probably have to put down $20 to win a dollar.