Bears 1 game back from final playoff spot . . .

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Delusional coach, delusional fans.

Gonna have to beat some good teams to make it, very unlikely from what we've seen this year.

Aquineas

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
and what if Oswald had missed
Oswald likely didn't hit :). If you haven't already, visit the 6th Floor Museum in Dallas in person (I think every American should, if for no other reason than to read the newspaper op-ed from the morning of the assassination and see just how hated this guy was, at least in Texas), and compare the shot from behind the fence by the railroad track vs from the 6th floor where Oswald was; there's a Giant Live Oak in the way (which admittedly wasn't as big in November 1963, but it was still present).

Meanwhile the head-on shot from the fence is a perfect shot, coming right at you.

redgrange19

Eater of Ham
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
We're about to get absolutely steamrolled the next two weeks. That should do any playoff talk in.

Toast88

Liked Posts:

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
WOOT! it's a sign boyz . . .

After beating the Lions on Thanksgiving, the Bears find themselves only one game back of the NFC’s final playoff spot. No matter if the Washington Football Team wins or loses on Monday Night, the seventh seed will belong to a team with a 5-6 record, with the Bears sitting at 4-7.
Please god no.... I'm already imagining the end of year shit storm of Pace/Phillips/George McCaskey trying to spin the losing streak again. How they "battled back as a team", and how they'll either give Nagy another shot, or god forbid pretend he was never in jeopardy of losing his job.. I don't need this.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
whoa whoa...you guys cant be serious, now should be anything and everything to get pace and nagy the fuck out, pronto.

mecha

Liked Posts:
unless someone's in play to make a ton of money betting on the Bears making the playoffs somehow, I don't think this is a topic that should be discussed with the team in its current state. ever. they didn't deserve making the playoffs last year and they're ironically probably worse off this year.

BigTom

Liked Posts:
Not sure what it says about the quality of the league when a shit team like the Bears could be in a playoff spot right now had they not blown leads against Pittsburg and Baltimore.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
PIT / BAL are AFC teams. It was HUGE both the Vikings and Panthers lost yesterday.

The key game is the Vikings. If the Bears somehow sweep Minnesota <which they have done before> then it starts to get real interesting.

4-2 finish is a playoff lock!!!

Arizona is a loss
GB is a loss
MN is a loss
MN is a win
Seattle is a loss
NYG is a win maybe

6-11 finish. Book it.

SD Bears Fan

Liked Posts:
There's about 7 teams between the Bears and that spot, though, so no, not gonna happen. When can we stop talking about playoffs for one of the NFL's worst teams? After the loss to the Cardinals? After the loss in Lambeau the week after?

No shit!

Some of these meathead fans don't live in the real world. Getting to the playoffs and getting beat does nothing for this franchise.

Nagy and Pace are losers and have already proven it. Miss the playoffs, get rid of Nagy, do something with Pace, and give us some hope that the next hires can turn things around. Doubt the Bears make any good hires, but at least it's a glimmer of hope.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Could Matt Nagy be the first coach in NFL history to make the playoffs three out of four years and STILL get fired????

BEARS
Imagine making the playoffs 3 out of your 4 years and only having a winning record in one of those.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
n2rl3.jpg

Reactions: Tee

tcmtrinity

Liked Posts:
Potential to spiffy up a turd enough for McCaskey to embrace said turd. Again.

Bust

Liked Posts:
nothing about the Bears implies Freight Train

give credit where credits due. they leading the league in sacks. This is without mack, hicks, danny, etc.

bears also have a great run game. It's just their weak link rookie qb, justin fumbles has led the team to a 5 game loser streak.

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
There's about 7 teams between the Bears and that spot, though, so no, not gonna happen. When can we stop talking about playoffs for one of the NFL's worst teams? After the loss to the Cardinals? After the loss in Lambeau the week after?
You can't tell me you haven't noticed that the OP is a massive dipshit??