Bears 1 game back from final playoff spot . . .

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Arizona is a loss
GB is a loss
MN is a loss
MN is a win
Seattle is a loss
NYG is a win maybe

6-11 finish. Book it.

Not that it matters, but that game is very winnable. The Seahawks look terrible. The Bears aren't making the playoffs either way.

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
PIT / BAL are AFC teams. It was HUGE both the Vikings and Panthers lost yesterday.

The key game is the Vikings. If the Bears somehow sweep Minnesota <which they have done before> then it starts to get real interesting.

4-2 finish is a playoff lock!!!
8-9 record is not getting the 7th seed.

mecha

Liked Posts:
give credit where credits due. they leading the league in sacks. This is without mack, hicks, danny, etc.

bears also have a great run game. It's just their weak link rookie qb, justin fumbles has led the team to a 5 game loser streak.
why do people keep calling him Danny like you personally know him?

also how's Trubisky doing? are the Bills going to the Super Bowl because of his stellar play?

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I hate the new playoff format.
something like about as bad as asking the chick you fucked before you met your wife to be her bridesmaid. you got rid of her for a reason but you need a favor.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Technically the Bears can still get the #1 seed.
now youre on to something.
black-jesus.gif

Tee

Beast Mode
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Houston Cougars
Man are we really having a discussion about playoffs. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Just hope, Nagy and his disappointing coaching staff, gets fired sooner rather than later and we get a head start on searching for a new head coach with a solid OC that's more keen on a good Offensive plan every week. Offense needs to be adaptable and interchangeable during games. Competent is the word I was looking for.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Man are we really having a discussion about playoffs. We don't deserve to be in the playoffs. Just hope, Nagy and his disappointing coaching staff, gets fired sooner rather than later and we get a head start on searching for a new head coach with a solid OC that's more keen on a good Offensive plan every week. Offense needs to be adaptable and interchangeable during games. Competent is the word I was looking for.
Dalton barely beats the worst team in the NFL, and the retards came a running in full force!!! What's sad is that Bust isn't alone. Lots of Bears fans suddenly think they're a playoff team.

Reactions: Tee

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
I like watching meaningful football, so as long as the Bears are in the hunt and something is on the line it makes the game that much more meaningful.

But I dont want to see Dalton out there. This is an opportunity for our young rook to fight back and develop in the backhalf of the season.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I like watching meaningful football, so as long as the Bears are in the hunt and something is on the line it makes the game that much more meaningful.

But I dont want to see Dalton out there. This is an opportunity for our young rook to fight back and develop in the backhalf of the season.
FWIW bears wire has them finishing at 6-11 and out of the playoffs, the only wins coming against the viking's at home and the Giant's, they did mention the 2nd Viking's game and Seattle as winable

Sparks500

Liked Posts:

Bears 1 game back from final playoff spot . . .​

and fading fast……

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Playoffs lol, no chance

zabavka

The owls are not what they seem...
Liked Posts:
Still in it thought amirite?