Bears #1 Rushing Offense

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I still love watching a great running game but it’s unfortunately not very important of a stat.

Fields is great entertainment!

He could have been sacked ten times east, but made a ton of miraculous plays that he doesn’t get enough credit for at least stat wise. Especially considering what he did on third downs. It’s very hard to truly put the right amount of value for his scrambling.

He was an absolute nightmare for Belichek and his vaunted defense.

Kurtosis

Liked Posts:
Just surpassed the giants with that performance, against a D that is typically elite against the run.

3 different guys with 60+ yds rushing tonight.
That’s actually impressive.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
I still love watching a great running game but it’s unfortunately not very important of a stat.

Fields is great entertainment!

He could have been sacked ten times east, but made a ton of miraculous plays that he doesn’t get enough credit for at least stat wise. Especially considering what he did on third downs. It’s very hard to truly put the right amount of value for his scrambling.

He was an absolute nightmare for Belichek and his vaunted defense.
@Black Rainbow @Spartan @greg23 @losersetc

Penny Traitor

バカでも才能は一つ
Staff member
Donator
Liked Posts:
FACT: Khalil Herbert has only 20 less rushing yards than the defending Super Bowl champions entire offense on half as many attempts.

I mean I know the Rams had an early Bye this week, but wowzers!!!

Getsy >>> McVay

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Watching Ryan Clark on ESPN w SVP.

Shows the play to Kmet down the sideline. Pats only rushed 4 but immediately got to Fields. No Wrs open. Fields legs made that play, then threw a beauty to Kmet.

WRs are so infrequently open, it's no wonder he holds the ball.
Yeah but those two plays they are “nfl open” he misses!

thedarkstark

Liked Posts:
Just surpassed the giants with that performance, against a D that is typically elite against the run.

3 different guys with 60+ yds rushing tonight.
They may be a pretty stout run defense but they play mostly man coverage so mobile QBs are going to feast. The line did a pretty good job opening holes for the RBs and designed QB runs though.

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
Whatevs retardboi
Says the non-sentient blob who wanted the Bears to unload Herbert for nothing in the preseason.

Update, dope, he leads the Bears in yardage and ypc and that makes Fields the second best running back on the team at best.

Last edited:

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Says the non-sentient blob who wanted the Bears to unload Herbert for nothing in the preseason.

Update, dope, he leads the Bears in yardage and ypc and that makes Fields the second running back on the team at best.
how many passing yards did he have last night? How many passing first downs?

Sorry you're mad about Herbert but you're wrong about what I said so stay mad please.

Sorry you're mad that the Bears upset the Pats.

Thanks

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
how many passing yards did he have last night? How many passing first downs?

Sorry you're mad about Herbert but you're wrong about what I said so stay mad please.

Sorry you're mad that the Bears upset the Pats.

Thanks
A wiser person would keep those passing stats out of the equation. Hint; not #1 QB worthy. Come to think of it maybe Herbert should pass more than Fields. Hell, the passing game couldn’t possibly get worse.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
A wiser person would keep those passing stats out of the equation. Hint; not #1 QB worthy. Come to think of it maybe Herbert should pass more than Fields. Hell, the passing game couldn’t possibly get worse.
since you're always wrong about everything and this is your cope, i'll just wish you another one of your "GREAT DAYS"

have a GREAT ONE

Warrior Spirit

The Truth
Donator
Liked Posts:
since you're always wrong about everything and this is your cope, i'll just wish you another one of your "GREAT DAYS"

have a GREAT ONE
Projection from the guy who wanted the Bears to cut the current NFL leader in yards per carry among running backs.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Projection from the guy who wanted the Bears to cut the current NFL leader in yards per carry among running backs.
I'm sure you have a link to where I said cut Herbert, but just can't locate it.

HAVE A GREAT NIGHT