bears 1st pick 2022 draft

Bearcub13

Liked Posts:
Why is anyone wasting time on this subject, if Pace is GM in the spring, then the Bears will trade their second round pick for a fourth, a sixth and the rights to Tim Tebow. It is so obvious.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
It will probably be a CB if Pace is the GM. Probably more comfortable selecting a DB or C in the 2nd round vs a WR.

We won't have much money to spend, but we will sign a quality WR, Center or CB in free agency. My guess is we go WR with the free agency money and take our luck in the draft at C and CB.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
I’d try to fix the C spot and snag Jensen in FA. It’s a huge hole that needs to be fixed.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
It will probably be a CB if Pace is the GM. Probably more comfortable selecting a DB or C in the 2nd round vs a WR.

We won't have much money to spend, but we will sign a quality WR, Center or CB in free agency. My guess is we go WR with the free agency money and take our luck in the draft at C and CB.
I wouldn’t mind to see Gallup picked up in FA

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
I'm not sure who the Giants will pick, but I'm sure it will be a talented prospect....

Oh wait, you said who the Bears will pick first, meaning their 2nd rounder. Well, we have a long way to go considering we don't know where that pick will be, how the prospects will flush out and even who your GM/coach will be.

At this time trying to guess a 2nd round pick is like throwing a dart at wall from 200 feet away.

Last edited:

JesusHalasChrist

N.eg it from orbit. It's the only way to be sure.
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm more interested in the gems/steals that will be drafted in day 3. Amazing how many players can have 1st/2nd round grades.

napo55

Liked Posts:
I'm more interested in the gems/steals that will be drafted in day 3. Amazing how many players can have 1st/2nd round grades.
Pace has been doing this for years out of necessity since he has traded away so many high draft choices. There have been some hits, but the bottom line is that we are a franchise that aspires to mediocrity and aren't even going to attain that this year.

bears51/40

Liked Posts:
Still would go with the best OL prospect left on the board with that high second round pick. Justin Fields is the Bears top asset, and you have to protect that investment.

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
Focus on OL in FA and open up the checkbook. Then make every draft pick this year some weapon for Fields to throw to.

I honestly will not care if the defense goes to shit if we can score every drive.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Still would go with the best OL prospect left on the board with that high second round pick. Justin Fields is the Bears top asset, and you have to protect that investment.
Saw a mock that had us selecting one of the Ohio State OL
38) Chicago Bears
Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State

LIBlue

Liked Posts:
Saw a mock that had us selecting one of the Ohio State OL
38) Chicago Bears
Nicholas Petit-Frere, OT, Ohio State
He better hope that Detroit does not draft Aiden Hutchinson. He got schooled in that game.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
If pace is making the pick it will be a te