Bears 2021 Opponents

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This is so silly before the off-season even starts. The Steelers, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Browns and Ravens all might be dreadful next year. The Seahawks are just a one man show. The Rams thing is so fragile it could fall apart at any moment. The 49ers can be one of the NFL's elite teams next year but they need to solve the quarterback position (and Bears fans should know how fraught with hazard that endeavor can be...).

Doom and glooming over the schedule the day after the regular season ends is misanthrope behavior.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
This is so silly before the off-season even starts. The Steelers, Buccaneers, Cardinals, Browns and Ravens all might be dreadful next year. The Seahawks are just a one man show. The Rams thing is so fragile it could fall apart at any moment. The 49ers can be one of the NFL's elite teams next year but they need to solve the quarterback position (and Bears fans should know how fraught with hazard that endeavor can be...).

Doom and glooming over the schedule the day after the regular season ends is misanthrope behavior.
counter point: they could also not. only team i could see falling off from the teams you listed compared to this season is the steelers if Ben calls it quits, but even then they have the best defense in football. that’s a tough place to play with fans. Vikings will also be better than this season.

Hawkeye OG

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Here's my way to early 2021 prediction before the draft, Free Agency and injuries.

Home:

Cardinals - L
Ravens - L
Bengals - W
Giants - W
49ers - W
Lions - W
Packers - L
Vikings - L

Away:

Browns -L
Rams - L
Steelers - L
Seahawks - L
Bucs - L
Lions - W
Packers - L
Vikings - W

6-10

rawdawg

Liked Posts:

THANK YOU! People say the same thing every year.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Here's my way to early 2021 prediction before the draft, Free Agency and injuries.

Home:

Cardinals - L
Ravens - L
Bengals - W
Giants - W
49ers - W
Lions - W
Packers - L
Vikings - L

Away:

Browns -L
Rams - L
Steelers - L
Seahawks - L
Bucs - L
Lions - W
Packers - L
Vikings - W

6-10
Cards, Browns, Steelers could be winnable. Do we know Big Ben is coming back for sure?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
If you think the Bears are shackled to the corpse of Matt Nagy then I dont even know what you'd call the situation in Arizona. The wannabe Bond villain who's been a .500 guy at every station of his career is not only doing more to sink Arizona's chances than Nagy does the Bears, but he still explicably carries the mystique of "young offensive guru" or "the next Sean McVay".

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
If you think the Bears are shackled to the corpse of Matt Nagy then I dont even know what you'd call the situation in Arizona. The wannabe Bond villain who's been a .500 guy at every station of his career is not only doing more to sink Arizona's chances than Nagy does the Bears, but he still explicably carries the mystique of "young offensive guru" or "the next Sean McVay".
yes taking a team that picked in the top 5 last season to the brink of a play off appearance in one season is such a terrible job. he should be fired immediately.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
yes taking a team that picked in the top 5 last season to the brink of a play off appearance in one season is such a terrible job. he should be fired immediately.
Didnt Nagy do that in 18 tho?

Montucky

Liked Posts:
Haha, then what do you call Matt Nagy's year in 2018? How about the Bears 2020?

They didn't steal DeAndre Hopkins from the Texans just finish 8-8 and fail to make the seventh seed. Especially while the shitty Chicago Bears blew it week seventeen yet still managed to advance over them. This season was a massive disappointment for them.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I don't see any point to run it back with this team. Which QB on the market is putting this team over the top? None. What QB on this team is putting them over the top? None. And our draft position sucks.

Montucky

Liked Posts:
I love how people say anything can happen in the off-season like it's some kind of hot take.
OK but in a thread where somebody is throwing in the towel on 2021 the day after the regular season just ended its undoubtedly the appropriate response.

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Top 10 D in 17 too and went 5-11
and now it’s looking more and more like 2018 was a fluke. we shall see what happens with Kingsburry but with regards to Nagy we are now starting to see what happens when his defense plays below an exceptional level