Bears -3 over Seattle.

Unannounced Fart

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Southern California Trojans
Bears -3
Over/Under 43.5

WR Baldwin has a partial MCL tear, so safe to say he's not playing. Without him, Seattle may have the weakest WR corps in the league. Von Miller wreaked havoc against their weak OL last week. Can the Bears do the same?

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
As long as we can contain Russell, I like our odds.

sewie

Liked Posts:
I live here in Washington state and have to hear their god awful sports talk radio, and they're predicting the hawks will easily beat the Bears. They have them going to the playoffs already.

gilder121

I don't care nearly as much anymore
Donator
Liked Posts:
I live here in Washington state and have to hear their god awful sports talk radio, and they're predicting the hawks will easily beat the Bears. They have them going to the playoffs already.

ESPN had every beat reporter predict their team's record game by game. Everyone predicted they would beat the Bears including all division opponents twice. This team won't be respected until they start to win.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Was originally a toss up until last night. Vegas noticed and so did the country. Bears win easily.

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
As of now, this is basically a team with a QB and coach but nothing else vs the opposite.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
3 points is for home field advance. Otherwise it is a pick

Which Vegas didn't even give to the Bears less than 10days ago. A lot of the future lines on the Bears have changed from last night

cobra302

Liked Posts:
ESPN had every beat reporter predict their team's record game by game. Everyone predicted they would beat the Bears including all division opponents twice. This team won't be respected until they start to win.
Which is only fitting. You earn respect, not entitled to it. blowing a 20-0 lead does not gain respect. Seen this movie way too many times.

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Bears -3
Over/Under 43.5

WR Baldwin has a partial MCL tear, so safe to say he's not playing. Without him, Seattle may have the weakest WR corps in the league. Von Miller wreaked havoc against their weak OL last week. Can the Bears do the same?

Problem is Bears have the weakest QB. Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trubisky

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers
Problem is Bears have the weakest QB. Wilson >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Trubisky

Wilson is maybe a top 3 and definite top 5 QB in the league. Wilson is a lot better than a lot of teams’ starting QBs. I think we beat the hawks by 10 points. Baldwin is gone and that defense doesn’t scare me at all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

remydat

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Wilson is maybe a top 3 and definite top 5 QB in the league. Wilson is a lot better than a lot of teams’ starting QBs. I think we beat the hawks by 10 points. Baldwin is gone and that defense doesn’t scare me at all

The Packers D doesn't scare me at all. Problem is it scared Trubs. Seahawks D probably still better than the Pack and we saw how Trubs wilted. Maybe he finds his balls during the week though.

Briggs is GOAT

Liked Posts:
The Packers D doesn't scare me at all. Problem is it scared Trubs. Seahawks D probably still better than the Pack and we saw how Trubs wilted. Maybe he finds his balls during the week though.
Maybe Nagy will too. Wouldn't that be something?

WestCoastBearsFan

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Los Angeles Lakers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Los Angeles Kings
  1. Clemson Tigers

Yeah Mitch for sure did choke. So did Nagy but Mitch definitely did too. I think I blame Nagy for stepping off the gas when we got up big and I think that took Mitch out of his groove. All of the sudden Aaron is running out of the tunnel and the place is going fucking crazy and they have 2 bad 3 and outs and all of the sudden Rodgers is with in striking distance and red hot. I think anybody would get raffles against that though. Especially in Lambeau

DanTown

Liked Posts:
The Seahawks are not good and with no Baldwin, not sure how even the Bears don't get the victory. If not for some bad Keenum picks, Denver would have rolled them.