Cvillanueva23

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Thoughts on these short term signings Bears fans?!

Last edited by a moderator:

greg23

Liked Posts:
One will be super bowl mvp next feb

freddylamar

Liked Posts:
I’m fine with these additions. We have half a team to employee still. Can’t make a splash when you don’t have the cash. Hopefully we can get a receiver in the draft and one of the six or seven new receivers we sign/ draft/ Undrafted FA will be worthy of a roster spot this time next season. We need to realize we are in the first stages of a rebuild. Next year at this time is when we get to F5 the whole offseason. Realize we are headed for a four or five win season but hopefully it will set us up in the future.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
If Rodgers couldn’t turn St. Brown into anything meaningful, probably isn’t worth a roster spot.
The Packers kept him on the backend....he'll be in the same spot for the Bears

gallagher

Nothing left to do but smile, smile, smile
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Michigan Wolverines
  2. Ohio Bobcats
What I want for Fields is four WRs that all compete for targets. If we get a WR in the draft that positively contributes to this group, then I got what I want.

Personally hoping for Alec Pierce.

modo

Based
Donator
Liked Posts:
This wreaks of Dontrell Inman and Kendall Wright.
2022 is the new 2017
It actually feels different to me. Mooney is better than anything on the 2017 Roster. Pringle is probably better than anything on the 2017 roster at this point.

Bellamy started 7 games that year...think about that for a minute.

Poles isn't signing marginal players to start and hope for the best. Its pretty obvious they are going to draft a WR early.

dweebs19

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I'm not as mad abut the signing as some. I think these two are low risk/high upside receivers. Loved EQ in college and thought he'd be a beast in the NFL but unfortunately hasn't done much. The fact that his old OC agreed to getting him tells me that maybe he also sees some upside in him. Pringle also has upside. Maybe this would be a chance to break out.

gobullschi

Liked Posts:
Byron Pringle seems like an underrated addition and Equanimious St. Brown is still developing. Both known as workout warriors.

I’d like to see the Bears sign Dante Pettis. He worked with Tyke Tolbert is New York.He brings speed and punt returning ability.

The rest of the WR will likely come via the draft, unless Poles brings Josh Gordon from KC too.