Bears All-22 coaches film

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Said fuck it and bought NFL Game Pass for the lulz and now have access to the all-22.

Figure if enough people are interested I can stream it on Twitch and let you assholes in on the fun.

If nothing else it should prove useful for shutting down the dumb hot takes floating around here.

Speaking of which, just finished watching Mitch's first half vs GB... interesting stuff. The Mitch haters might want to slow their roll. Nagy doing him no favors so far. GB is all over his scheme and play calls. Not seeing many open receivers. Daniels, Long, and Whitehair getting clowned isn't helping matters either. So far I'd say the biggest disappointment is Nagy. He's getting completely out coached and his entire unit looks sloppy and ill prepared.

Curious to see how the 2nd half looks tomorrow... likely more of the same but we'll see.

UPDATE - Stream done. VOD deleted. I'll try and fix my mic next week provided I'm not banned from Twitch.

Last edited:

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
Thank you, I’d love that to be honest! Thanks for the invite and good post too!

Seems as though many are overreacting at this point. They might end up being right but after this past game, it seems a bit early.

I didn’t expect an Ill prepared team though as that didn’t seem to be an issue last year, in fact; I remember being impressed by how well the team was prepared and the lack of penalties

Visionman

Liked Posts:
Said fuck it and bought NFL Game Pass for the lulz and now have access to the all-22.

Figure if enough people are interested I can steam it on Twitch and let you assholes in on the fun.

If nothing else it should prove useful for shutting down the dumb hot takes floating around here.

Speaking of which, just finished watching Mitch's first half vs GB... interesting stuff. The Mitch haters might want to slow their roll. Nagy doing him no favors so far. GB is all over his scheme and play calls. Not seeing many open receivers. Daniels, Long, and Whitehair getting clowned isn't helping matters either. So far I'd say the biggest disappointment is Nagy. He's getting completely out coached and his entire unit looks sloppy and ill prepared.

Curious to see how the 2nd half looks tomorrow... likely more of the same but we'll see.

Regardless, let me know if there's any interest.
I didn't need the all-22 film to see that, but it's always good to have it confirmed. I guess we'll see if Nagy is a creative offensive guy, or just another one trick pony married to a set in stone scheme...

Midway Fields

CCS Quarterback Guru
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

Figure if enough people are interested I can steam it on Twitch and let you assholes in on the fun.

???

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Interesting but you dont need all 22 to see mitch lacking any sort of confidence, gamer mentality, or positive energy. And all 22 will never make him look less unintelligent...

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Neither will your posts ever make you look intelligent...
You'd never know, u have me and 90% of all active posters on ignore 90% of the time, and dont possess the faculties to judge anyone's intelligence with the exception of maybe @dabears70, who might be the only poster more dumb than yourself.

Thanks

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears

:eek:

I think part of the problem, is that people aren't detail oriented enough to dig deeper. The surface sort of feeling is that if your offense doesn't do shit, it's because your QB sucks.

You know who thinks that it's all on your QB? People that just watch the ball.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Nice post Broc. I have a theory that without Burton this scheme is really hampered. They overpaid Burton for a reason.

Even though he didn't see a ton of touches last season I think he is a 1st or 2nd read on many play calls.

With the defense paying alot of attention to Robinson, you don't have a reliable big body on the field to throw to in traffic.

We will see what happens with Burton back on the field.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Why you trying to take Adipost's in season job away from us? LOL. Just messin but Adi has always been real good with posting the All 22's for us each week.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:
Nice post Broc. I have a theory that without Burton this scheme is really hampered. They overpaid Burton for a reason.

Even though he didn't see a ton of touches last season I think he is a 1st or 2nd read on many play calls.

With the defense paying alot of attention to Robinson, you don't have a reliable big body on the field to throw to in traffic.

We will see what happens with Burton back on the field.

Yeah, Burton being a fabergé egg both physically and mentally has exposed a significant problem. It's pretty apparent the lack of any sort of playmaker at the TE position really hamstrings Nagy's system. Shaheen is a complete stiff out there with stone hands to boot.

mattb78

My threads are FTO !
Liked Posts:
Yep. I don't think Shaheen is as fast or as athletic as advertised. Probably just looked that much better against the very low level competition he played.

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Why you trying to take Adipost's in season job away from us? LOL. Just messin but Adi has always been real good with posting the All 22's for us each week.
disliked for discouraging quality football posting.

Broc

well baked
Donator
Liked Posts:

Indeed, I enjoyed his all-22 posts last year... but looking at still pictures just isn't the same as being able to go thru it myself in slow mo, play shit back a few times and whatnot and really get the full picture of wtf is going on out there... which is why I said fuck it and bought it this year. I do have some gripes with NFL.com's game pass video player tho but I'll save all that for the stream.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Indeed, I enjoyed his all-22 posts last year... but looking at still pictures just isn't the same as being able to go thru it myself in slow mo, play shit back a few times and whatnot and really get the full picture of wtf is going on out there... which is why I said fuck it and bought it this year. I do have some gripes with NFL.com's game pass video player tho but I'll save all that for the stream.

Yeah i'm with ya, i was just messin with ya. Would definitely rather be able to watch the actually video of the game and go through it that way to really be able to see what happened and to be able to rewind to go back and watch as many times as possible to see what every player in the pic was doing.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:

I am slowing my roll.

I watched the OL this AM and they were nothing short of horrendous. Pass pro bust after pass pro bust.

WindyCity

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Yep. I don't think Shaheen is as fast or as athletic as advertised. Probably just looked that much better against the very low level competition he played.

He is bad. He has a couple decent blocks in the 1st half and then does nothing for the most part.

Outlaw Josey Cutler

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Penn State Nittany Lions
But I disagree with you politically!

Haha just kidding. fuck that noise. I'm in, brother. Go Bears!