#Bears are another team with interest in Jameis Winston

Collins77

Liked Posts:
I think he will become a solid starter. If I were a bettin fella, I'd put my money on him. Yes he thew some picks, but he also put up some big #s. He's the best option for a long term QB that a team could get for a reasonable price. Put him in a more west coast scheme instead of a vertical scheme like Tampa.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I think he will become a solid starter. If I were a bettin fella, I'd put my money on him. Yes he thew some picks, but he also put up some big #s. He's the best option for a long term QB that a team could get for a reasonable price. Put him in a more west coast scheme instead of a vertical scheme like Tampa.
This will be his 7th season in the league.....when Drew Brees went down they brought in Taysom Hill instead of Winston to play in the 4 games? I wonder why​

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
If this is the guy Pace goes all in for, our organization is even more messed up then I originally thought.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
This will be his 7th season in the league.....when Drew Brees went down they brought in Taysom Hill instead of Winston to play in the 4 games? I wonder why​
I would imagine because of his familiarly with the system. Just out of curiosity, who would you recommend? Cause from what I'm seeing to cupboards arnt too full.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Yeah, we remember a guy like that. Farve threw a bunch of picks, but he is also one of the greats. Tore us a new one for years.
Jameis Winston should never be compared to Favre.......except for maybe his first year in Atlanta or after Winston gets his team in the playoffs 6 years in a row.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
It was a comparison of the picks. Not comparing the two QBs. The comment was make about too many picks. The retort was so did Farve, no one is comparing their careers.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
I would imagine because of his familiarly with the system. Just out of curiosity, who would you recommend? Cause from what I'm seeing to cupboards arnt too full.
If they can’t get Watson.
I would like to see the Bears trade down in the draft and pick up a extra picks and draft a quarterback like Trask in the 2nd round or taking a quarterback at 20.
I can see this team going 6-11 all the way to 4-13 next year and I’d rather not waste that high draft pick on a trade for Carr.

bamainatlanta

You wake him up, you keep him up
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Saints have no leverage here. They have -100 million cap space

Luke

Liked Posts:
If they can’t get Watson.
I would like to see the Bears trade down in the draft and pick up a extra picks and draft a quarterback like Trask in the 2nd round or taking a quarterback at 20.
I can see this team going 6-11 all the way to 4-13 next year and I’d rather not waste that high draft pick on a trade for Carr.

This would ensure that Pace/Nagy would get canned which would be great but I'm not so sure that they view it like that.