#Bears are another team with interest in Jameis Winston

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Theyre signing Winston to be backup RB so @Leomaz doesnt freak out when Pace trades all of the draft picks

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Have you tried some of Publix's limited ice creams? or are you one of those lactose sissies
Not a lactose sissy, but no, I haven't tried any of them. Flavor recommendations? But now I want a Publix sub...

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Not a lactose sissy, but no, I haven't tried any of them. Flavor recommendations? But now I want a Publix sub...
I havent seen it lately but southern banana pudding is the tits. Santa's white christmas is also pretty great.

Turkey sub on sale right now. Those little chicken sandwiches they make now are also fire.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I havent seen it lately but southern banana pudding is the tits. Santa's white christmas is also pretty great.

Turkey sub on sale right now. Those little chicken sandwiches they make now are also fire.
Southern banana pudding sounds great, I'll have to pick some up. Everyone always talking about the chicken tendies sub, but Boars Head Italian is my go to.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Southern banana pudding sounds great, I'll have to pick some up. Everyone always talking about the chicken tendies sub, but Boars Head Italian is my go to.
Same. The tender sub is real hit or miss and also super heavy. I feel like a bag of shit after i eat one. I usually buy a jar of roasted red peppers to throw on the Italian.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Same. The tender sub is real hit or miss and also super heavy. I feel like a bag of shit after i eat one. I usually buy a jar of roasted red peppers to throw on the Italian.
Sold. That sounds GREAT.

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Have you tried some of Publix's limited ice creams? or are you one of those lactose sissies
Publix heiress bankrolled the stop the steal rally in DC and allegedly paid DeSantis to be the exclusive vaccine vendor in FL. Do you wear your MAGA hat when you eat that ice cream and your pubsub.????????

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Detroit just got intersting, if they could resign Goliday and bring in a DB or two, pick up a RB in the second or third,, they could be decent.
Literally nothing has changed for Detroit this year. Are you aware the firsts weren't for this year and Jared Goff is awful?

Also D'andre Swift is a really good running back. I'm not sure you have a clue about their roster

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Publix heiress bankrolled the stop the steal rally in DC. ANd allegedly paid DeSantis to be the exclusive vaccine vendor in FL. Do you wear your MAGA hat when you eat that ice cream and your pubsub.
Hey look, Its @Leomaz twin sister.
Does anyone know the background to this infamous triggered feminist meme?  Can't find it on knowyourmeme : memes

What a woke douchebag. I voted for Hilary and then Biden. But im not going to start going out of my way and shopping at a different supermarket because the one i like has ties to a stop the steal rally. Do you know how many employees work for Publix franchises and factories? Would you have everyone of them be out of work because no one shops there because of politics?

Also, no politics on the Bears forum. Thanks.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Publix heiress bankrolled the stop the steal rally in DC and allegedly paid DeSantis to be the exclusive vaccine vendor in FL. Do you wear your MAGA hat when you eat that ice cream and your pubsub.????????
Bwhahahaha!
I honestly wasn't gonna bring this up, but I'm glad someone did. We don't have Publix where I live, but I just slayed a pint of Kroger's Private Selection Salted Caramel Truffle ice cream and that shit is no joke ????

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Hey look, Its @Leomaz twin sister.
View attachment 10120

What a woke douchebag. I voted for Hilary and then Biden. But im not going to start going out of my way and shopping at a different supermarket because the one i like has ties to a stop the steal rally. Do you know how many employees work for Publix franchises and factories? Would you have everyone of them be out of work because no one shops there because of politics?

Also, no politics on the Bears forum. Thanks.
The same could be said for ice cream and super markets.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Well then maybe stop crying about it, and being hypocritical. Unless non-Bears conversations are only tolerated unless they offend you personally. Otherwise take your dairy talk to the Publix forum.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Sorry for infringing on your safe space. Keep enjoying your ice cream and crab leg talk on this thread about Jameis Winston.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Sorry for infringing on your safe space. Keep enjoying your ice cream and crab leg talk on this thread about Jameis Winston.
Thank you. Have fun accusing people of being MAGA because they buy ice cream from Publix. Completely normal behavior.

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
Thank you. Have fun accusing people of being MAGA because they buy ice cream from Publix. Completely normal behavior.
If you'll recall I didn't say anything accusing anyone of being "MAGA". In fact I don't even think the poster who pointed out the connection did. I understand people have to get their ice cream somewhere, but that also doesn't mean you should be able to post a boomer tier meme to insult someone, and then hide behind a board rule like a coward. Enjoy banana pudding cup crab cake ice cream princess.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If you'll recall I didn't say anything accusing anyone of being "MAGA". In fact I don't even think the poster who pointed out the connection did. I understand people have to get their ice cream somewhere, but that also doesn't mean you should be able to post a boomer tier meme to insult someone, and then hide behind a board rule like a coward. Enjoy banana pudding cup crab cake ice cream princess.
You literally liked the post where he suggests im MAGA. Must suck being so outraged over nothing that you cant remember something you read 15 min ago. No one is hiding. Politics talk is simply not accepted outside of the politics section of the board. If youd like to talk shit about it, feel free to @ me over there. No one is hiding, nor does anyone need a safe space from two dipshits like you two. Have fun.

Da Coach

Liked Posts:
Winston can flat out sling it with the best of them.

But he turns it over way too much and is a total knucklehead - probably related to his off field mentality as well.

I dont hate it - doesn't cost the next 3 drafts and if Nagy could reel him in just a bit, maybe he resurrect his career and we could keep drafting young talent.

Im taking the under on that tho

TecmoSuperbOwl

Liked Posts:
You literally liked the post where he suggests im MAGA. Must suck being so outraged over nothing that you cant remember something you read 15 min ago. No one is hiding. Politics talk is simply not accepted outside of the politics section of the board. If youd like to talk shit about it, feel free to @ me over there. No one is hiding, nor does anyone need a safe space from two dipshits like you two. Have fun.
I did gloss over that, so I'll eat crow on that. I'm not outraged, I just always find people who react by posting "triggered" memes then hide behind the wall of "politics free zone" hilarious. Especially after they call people "lactose sissies" while vearing wildly off topic of the thread. Enjoy your night.