Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I truly don't give a fuck about him one way or the other, I posted a gif in response to a discussion about Publix that was a joke, and you wet your pants over it twice, defending your hero over a gif.

He's been a mediocre QB in the NFL, that's what I are about. I'd call 30 interceptions in one year something bad happening. Lasik surgery, lol. I'm sure that was it, he probably never heard of glasses or contact lenses.
Well he is a touch better than Vince Young

Bigfoot

CCS Enforcer
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Publix has crab legs on sale this week. Don't even need to steal them.
I live 45 minutes from a Publix in WNC, but I drive their every weekend for groceries and a phillycheese publix sub those bastards make a damn good sub

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
gotta love CCS, goes from talking about Winston to the bears possibilities, to obviously stolen crab legs to shopping at Publix, to ice cream eating and then some bickering, and now yall trying to justify Winston's petty ass theft for stealing fucking crab legs...lmao..
Don't want him.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I live 45 minutes from a Publix in WNC, but I drive their every weekend for groceries and a phillycheese publix sub those bastards make a damn good sub
I got 4 Publix within 5 miles of my house. They make this Falcons chicken tender sub it's so good.

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
gotta love CCS, goes from talking about Winston to the bears possibilities, to obviously stolen crab legs to shopping at Publix, to ice cream eating and then some bickering, and now yall trying to justify Winston's petty ass theft for stealing fucking crab legs...lmao..
Don't want him.
Come to FL. You and me go get some Pub Subs in the Tesla. My treat.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Drive that Tesla up here and test it out in the mountains!
It would take him like 4 days with all those charging stops. lol.

My buddy brought his X from Tampa to ATL. Normally 7 hours took 12.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
It would take him like 4 days with all those charging stops. lol.

My buddy brought his X from Tampa to ATL. Normally 7 hours took 12.
They sure are nice though

nvanprooyen

Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Drive that Tesla up here and test it out in the mountains!
Rob's the one with the Tesla. I've got a full-size truck and those roads make me nervous AF. Although after I've been there for a week or so, things become less stressful. Takes me a minute to adjust.

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
They're cool but not as nice as say a BMW or Mercedes IMO. Fit and finish just isn't there.
For fit and finish, I hate to admit it, but Ommy is right...Audis are awesome...The paint is out of this world!

Angry Boomer

President Mayhem
Donator
Liked Posts:
Rob's the one with the Tesla. I've got a full-size truck and those roads make me nervous AF. Although after I've been there for a week or so, things become less stressful. Takes me a minute to adjust.
I just got a new f150..they are big on the Mtn roads..I admit

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
For fit and finish, I hate to admit it, but Ommy is right...Audis are awesome...The paint is out of this world!
Yeah their engines are just suspect as hell. I was a BMW guy most of my life and went Merc this last go round. Will probably go EV next. Looking forward to a redesigned Tesla S.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
Usually when ppl do things "under the table".....only a few know. That's the same for many large entities. Even governments

Anyway........
I've provided some sources. The guy 'fell on the sword' IMO, but who cares. You don't like him for what happened in his college days, (and no sources I provide will change it). I get it.

For me, I don't care what happened when a guy was in college. Nothing bad has happened with him in the pros.
He got lasik surgery in the off-season. So If he can help us at Qb, thats all I care about.

I truly don't give a fuck about him one way or the other, I posted a gif in response to a discussion about Publix that was a joke, and you wet your pants over it twice, defending your hero over a gif.

He's been a mediocre QB in the NFL, that's what I are about. I'd call 30 interceptions in one year something bad happening. Lasik surgery, lol. I'm sure that was it, he probably never heard of glasses or contact lenses.

you wet your pants over it twice, defending your hero over a gif.

No....I tried to keep u informed. "Hero". Nope ....I want just want a Qb in here to help us. Which brings me to your next point.

Sure 30 ints. but why not mention the 33 TD's?? Why not mention top 10 all time passing yards in a season with 5109 passing ? You do know we've never had Qb throw 33 Td's and 5000+ yards passing in a season

Lasik surgery, lol. I'm sure that was it, he probably never heard of glasses or contact lenses.

I read articles where some ppl can't wear contacts. I read where Winston had a problem with contacts. I'm not sure if you realize the severity of blurred vision. I know. If you have blurred vision it effects depth perception. Anyway... I doubt he throws that many picks again ( I want get into the type of offense Arians runs as a factor).

I just want us to consider and or get someone in here at Qb with more potential than what we have.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
No....I tried to keep u informed. "Hero". Nope ....I want just want a Qb in here to help us. Which brings me to your next point.

Sure 30 ints. but why not mention the 33 TD's?? Why not mention top 10 all time passing yards in a season with 5109 passing ? You do know we've never had Qb throw 33 Td's and 5000+ yards passing in a season

I read articles where some ppl can't wear contacts. I read where Winston had a problem with contacts. I'm not sure if you realize the severity of blurred vision. I know. If you have blurred vision it effects depth perception. Anyway... I doubt he throws that many picks again ( I want get into the type of offense Arians runs as a factor).

I just want us to consider and or get someone in here at Qb with more potential than what we have.
Im not high on Winston but Sean Payton wants to keep him so he cant be that awful.