#Bears are another team with interest in Jameis Winston

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
The more news I hear coming out, the more I’m convinced that the organization is preventing Pace from blowing up the next 10 years worth of assets for a QB.

And I love it! He doesn’t get the chance to strike out for the 4th time. Let him save his job with the trash he’s assembled.

I hope you are right.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Over his first four seasons 2015 to 2018 Winston averaged 14 ints a season......then 2019 happened. I would say 2019 is the exception and his first four years totals is the norm for right now which is still high but workable.
It’s workable if he’s putting up 30-40 TDs and winning games. I don’t think a big arm like his fits Nagys system.

JD Trendleton

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. LA Clippers
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Florida Gators
If the Bears sign Winston they have officially lost their minds.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
tenor.gif
Jameis Winston spoke with Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh and members of his staff. Harbaugh pushed Winston to explain the incident in which he was caught on a security camera taking crab legs from a Publix grocery store. Winston explains that he wasn’t shoplifting, but rather had a deal with a Publix employee where he was gifted free food. While who knows how true or not this is, it does seem to make sense. Winston and FSU coach Jimbo Fisher couldn’t say that he was being gifted free food, because that could be construed as a violation of NCAA rules

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Jameis Winston spoke with Michigan coach Jim Harbaugh and members of his staff. Harbaugh pushed Winston to explain the incident in which he was caught on a security camera taking crab legs from a Publix grocery store. Winston explains that he wasn’t shoplifting, but rather had a deal with a Publix employee where he was gifted free food. While who knows how true or not this is, it does seem to make sense. Winston and FSU coach Jimbo Fisher couldn’t say that he was being gifted free food, because that could be construed as a violation of NCAA rules
ShrillWillingFeline-max-1mb.gif

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

dennehy

Liked Posts:

Yes, he tried to basically throw Florida State under the bus because he stole some crab legs. Stand up guy, and of course you are on his dick.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Several of you sound like you would rather have Winston over Garoppolo. I've always thought that Arians style and coaching were to blame for a lot of Winston's Int's that last year. Winston has always been a Gunslinger and reminds me a lot of Bret Farve. If Farve had played for Arians he might have had 30 Int's too. He can wing the ball. Something no Bears QB has been able to do in my 50 years of watching them. I believe either of these 2 are better than Foles. I'd take Darnold over either. Just want a QB that has a chance to be good. Don't like the rookies or what it cost to move up for the top 4. Don't want Foles or Cam. Did not want Goff either. I'm all in for Watson, but if it is true that the Jets were in on Stafford they will probably be in on Watson and they have much more to trade than we do.

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
Yes, he tried to basically throw Florida State under the bus because he stole some crab legs. Stand up guy, and of course you are on his dick.

Publix Accused Of Giving Free Food To FSU Players
Publix Accused Of Giving Free Food To FSU Players - Duke ...

I'm not on anyone's organ. I was merely providing additional info. There's info out there on Publix giving food to FSU players as a favor. He didn't wanna squeal. Now what do u mean by "throw Florida State under the bus". What happened?

Last edited:

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I'm not on anyone's organ. I was merely providing additional info. There's info out there on Publix giving food to FSU players as a favor. He didn't wanna squeal. Now what do u mean by "throw Florida State under the bus". What happened?

So the idea is to not tell anyone about the free food, and then he tells people about the free food and that story gets published.

That really is tough to understand? High chance he's lying anyway, so maybe that's the issue.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Over his first four seasons 2015 to 2018 Winston averaged 14 ints a season......then 2019 happened. I would say 2019 is the exception and his first four years totals is the norm for right now which is still high but workable.

Bruce Arians

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears

thenewguy

Liked Posts:
This would be Winstons's 4th system in 4 years, right?

Peyton was saying he didn't start because he is still learning not to throw INT's. He's progressing, but not there yet. It'll be telling if the Saints don't make an effort to bring him back.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
But don't you think letting ppl know ya didn't steal is better vs saying "john doe gave me food"

Here's more....
Publix Accused Of Giving Free Food To FSU Players - Duke ...
I don't really care what is better, that wasn't the question. One way or another, he was lying.

The dude was a clown when he was in college in many ways and has been in enough bad situations where anyone can tell he was a clown. This is one of them.

Two tweets from random people? Meh. And you'd think the people who busted him would have been in on the deal if it was going on for decades? And it was a Heisman winning QB?

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
I don't really care what is better, that wasn't the question. One way or another, he was lying.

The dude was a clown when he was in college in many ways and has been in enough bad situations where anyone can tell he was a clown. This is one of them.

Two tweets from random people? Meh. And you'd think the people who busted him would have been in on the deal if it was going on for decades? And it was a Heisman winning QB?

Usually when ppl do things "under the table".....only a few know. That's the same for many large entities. Even governments

Anyway........
I've provided some sources. The guy 'fell on the sword' IMO, but who cares. You don't like him for what happened in his college days, (and no sources I provide will change it). I get it.

For me, I don't care what happened when a guy was in college. Nothing bad has happened with him in the pros.
He got lasik surgery in the off-season. So If he can help us at Qb, thats all I care about.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
Usually when ppl do things "under the table".....only a few know. That's the same for many large entities.

Anyway........
I've provided some sources. The guy 'fell on the sword' IMO, but who cares. You don't like him for what happened in his college days, (and no sources I provide will change it). I get it.

For me, I don't care what happened when a guy was in college. Nothing bad has happened with him in the pros.
He got lasik surgery in the off-season. So If he can help us at Qb, thats all I care about.
I truly don't give a fuck about him one way or the other, I posted a gif in response to a discussion about Publix that was a joke, and you wet your pants over it twice, defending your hero over a gif.

He's been a mediocre QB in the NFL, that's what I are about. I'd call 30 interceptions in one year something bad happening. Lasik surgery, lol. I'm sure that was it, he probably never heard of glasses or contact lenses.

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Usually when ppl do things "under the table".....only a few know. That's the same for many large entities. Even governments

Anyway........

Besides being suspended for groping an Uber driver.