Bears are ***OFFICIALLY*** mathematically eliminated from the playoffs

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
They needed Minnesota to lose to the LA Super Chargers to stay alive. Very disappointing season but not surprising when you consider the glaring weakness at QB. You just can’t make it to the playoffs consistently with a QB of Mitch’s caliber.

coolio

Liked Posts:
I can't believe he didn't even have a meeting with Deshaun Watson. It doesn't change the fact that he didn't pick him, but to be so uninterested in a heisman runner up who beat Alabama and enamored with a 13 game starter who couldn't beat out Marquise Williams. Pace looks terrible, and it's honestly scary that he might get another chance to draft a QB.

mbison

Liked Posts:
I hope they draft a QB in the off season. Mitch is a game manager at best.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Not sure why it seems you are happy. But of course you are not. Right?

DBCOOPER

Liked Posts:
They needed Minnesota to lose to the LA Super Chargers to stay alive. Very disappointing season but not surprising when you consider the glaring weakness at QB. You just can’t make it to the playoffs consistently with a QB of Mitch’s caliber.

Mitch isn't the reason for this.

Spirit Hartigan

Liked Posts:
Yep it sucks. But let's be honest, if the Bears can't beat Green Bay (a playoff team) what were they going to do in the playoffs if they qualified? They'll probably finish 7-9 anyways.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
Not sure why it seems you are happy. But of course you are not. Right?

Why would I be happy that one of my favorite football teams is going to miss the playoffs ?

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Why would I be happy that one of my favorite football teams is going to miss the playoffs ?
You wouldn’t be. Right?

Chicago Staleys

Realist
Liked Posts:
The 4 game losing streak exposed this roster as below average. They have 1 quality win. How does Pace keep his job at the end of the season?

roadwarrior_joe

Liked Posts:
lol $$$

in fact I wouldn't be surprised if ticket prices go up next year.

This is why I feel sorry for season ticket owners, and why I could never consider wanting to be a season ticket holder of this franchise.

This team is going on 45 freaking years of wining a SB. 45 YEARS!!!, for the so called charter franchise, the charter franchise that plays on a rented park district football field. LOL.

CRM 114

Premium Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
This is why I feel sorry for season ticket owners, and why I could never consider wanting to be a season ticket holder of this franchise.

This team is going on 45 freaking years of wining a SB. 45 YEARS!!!, for the so called charter franchise, the charter franchise that plays on a rented park district football field. LOL.

1985 was 45 years ago?

Viciousjay

Liked Posts:
1985 was 45 years ago?Shit, I GAVE UP ff
You can post but can't count?

The NFL has sucked the Patriots off for nearly 2 decades and that's why ticket sales are down ane viewers. sHIT I gave up FF back in 2011 and gave up football except for bears games. Like tonight who gives a shit about Buffalo vs Pittsburg? The NFL needs to flex out prime teams and games more often in the later season! Lethal Weapon or Die Hard is ready to be watched.

Last edited:

Chris Sojka

Liked Posts:

You feel like you've made the point that Mitch isn't the guy and you are somehow right. But Mitch is proving hes capable every game while Nagy is proving he's not capable of adjusting based on the defense he is facing.

You're the worst kind of fan.

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Your mom is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs