Bears beat the SB champs

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Wasn't Coward starting that game too and the bears kept shifting around their OL? Lol looking back at it have no idea how the hell bears beat the bucs. They were so outmatched talent wise. Maybe Foles should play Brady every week it brings the best out of him.

fx1718

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Wasn't Coward starting that game too and the bears kept shifting around their OL? Lol looking back at it have no idea how the hell bears beat the bucs. They were so outmatched talent wise. Maybe Foles should play Brady every week it brings the best out of him.
Brady forgot what down it was. Must have been concussed. Only explanation to the Bears winning...

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Brady forgot what down it was. Must have been concussed. Only explanation to the Bears winning...
Lol I got kinda annoyed after that game that people were saying bears only won because Brady forgot what down it was. There's 60 mins of football. Although Mack did slam him on his head and got a penalty for it.

Sparks500

Liked Posts:
Looking at the Bucs defense last night, I would have to guess there were multiple players out when they played the Bears. that was a clinic on how to contain Mahomes.

MikeDitkaPolishSausage

Liked Posts:
Looking at the Bucs defense last night, I would have to guess there were multiple players out when they played the Bears. that was a clinic on how to contain Mahomes.
It basically means The Bears > The Chiefs. We just never got the opportunity to embarrass them last year........Don’t bother fighting my theory cus it’s science.

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Nick Foles with the biggest Bears regular season win of the last decade.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
Penalties.. The Bucs outgained the Bears in that game by almost 100 yards, but the 11 penalties kept them out of the endzone as much as the Bears defense did.

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
The Bears didn't have top 5 and fastest WR Tyreek Hill or top TE Travis Kelce, who seem to be wide open every play, on their team either.