CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
There is no reason for the Bears to hang on to him. He has zero chance of returning, might as well get a draft pick for him. No chance they will get a comp pick for him next year either because Bears will be signing multiple free agents.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
With how bad this offensive line is, the Bears should and will be spending plenty of money towards that, so we probably won’t be getting a comp pick.

dreadpirateroberts

Liked Posts:
If the Eagles were able to get a CB + 5th round pick for Ertz, then I'm sure the Bears could get something of the same equivalent or better.

Alpha Male

Liked Posts:
Pace isn’t a seller. When has he tried stacking picks?
I doubt he does it because he could be on his way out. I hope he does trade nick foles though. Now there is a market for him.

bears26

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Houston Rockets
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Oklahoma Sooners
If the Eagles were able to get a CB + 5th round pick for Ertz, then I'm sure the Bears could get something of the same equivalent or better.
The Bears will get calls for him, it is just a matter if Pace will accept. Should be more than that.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
There is no reason for the Bears to hang on to him. He has zero chance of returning, might as well get a draft pick for him. No chance they will get a comp pick for him next year either because Bears will be signing multiple free agents.
He’s torpedoing his trade value.

puckthefackers

Liked Posts:
prior to the season I was dead set against this and was hoping a multi-year deal was done for the right money (no where near the $20M per I heard floated around). now a trade seems like it might be the best outcome.

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
They may be able to capitalize on him tanking his value this year.

bearsfan1977

Liked Posts:
They absolutely should be trying to trade players who have value. I never wanted them to pay ARob $20m/per. He’s a great WR, but I don’t think he is elite. And he likely won’t be here next year anyway, so might as well try to get something for him. They should try to trade either Foles or Dalton also.

Honestly, very few players should be safe. They need to pour as many resources into OL and the offense as a whole as possible.

Again, ARob is a player I had hoped they could extend as long as the price was reasonable. It has appeared for some time that is not the case. A great player, but a Hopkins or Davante Adams he isn’t.

Dejo

Godfather of FTO
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Real Salt Lake
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. Utah Jazz
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Utah Utes
Can’t trade him when he is on a franchise tag I believe

dabears253313

Liked Posts:
Maybe something similar to the Brandon Marshall trade. Maybe a little better because I don't think Robinson is known for being a loud mouth with off the field issues like Marshall. Marshall was great though.

Maybe a 3rd round pick or Robinson and pick to move up a round. 2nd round would be cool.

CAP BOSO

Liked Posts:
Should be trying to sell the entire team. At best this is a 9-8 team. AT BEST!!! I think more like 7-10. Keep Fields, Roquan, Mooney, Johnson. Other than that take what you can get and get them off the books.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
With how bad this offensive line is, the Bears should and will be spending plenty of money towards that, so we probably won’t be getting a comp pick.
I've said this numerous times before, the problems on the OL are by design. I'm not saying Pace wanted to have a group this bad, but he did choose to disregard the positions importance in both draft capital and moves in free agency.