BEARs Chalk Talk

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I asked a question about players having guest appearances on TV.
Here was my answer from Larry .... I actually think I have seen other players besides those that were mentioned, more recently than 2012

Please post and let us know if you saw other players more recently Ty

I noticed Matt Forte in an episode of "Chicago Fire" about six months ago. Which other Bears players have appeared in TV shows?
George H.
Northern California

Yes, running back Matt Forte appeared in a 2012 episode of "Chicago Fire." Other Bears who have been on a TV show include Hall of Fame middle linebacker Brian Urlacher ("Entourage"); defensive tackles William "Refrigerator" Perry ("The A-Team"), Tommie Harris ("Criminal Minds") and Anthony Adams ("Ballers"); and defensive lineman Israel Idonije ("Chicago Fire"). And who could forget quarterback Erik Kramer, receiver Curtis Conway and running back Raymont Harris guest-starring on a "Married … With Children" episode in which Al Bundy (Ed O'Neill) sells his soul so that he can play for the Bears.
Other former Bears have appeared on multiple TV shows. They include Hall of Fame middle linebacker Dick Butkus ("My Two Dads", "Matlock", "Night Court", "Murder, She Wrote", "The Love Boat", "Vega$"), Hall of Fame tight end Mike Ditka ("Cheers", "L.A. Law"), running back Thomas Jones ("Hawaii Five-0", "Shameless"), receiver Willie Gault ("In the Heat of the Night", "Hangin' with Mr. Cooper", "The Pretender", "Still Standing", "The West Wing", "Baywatch") and tight end Tim Wrightman ("Baywatch", "Mad About You", "Silk Stalkings", "Grace Under Fire", "Get Smart", "Walker, Texas Ranger").

This was in the May 29th Chalk Talk titled
"Top three Bears linebacking corps"

Last edited:

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
TJ in STRAIGHT OUTTA COMPTON??? anyone?

also LUKE CAGE, Shameless, Hawaii 5.0, Being Mary Jane (tvseries), and old spice commercials, and for movies.. Corbin Nash (weird movie), & his lead role in A Violent Man (pretty decent).
Our man, TJ does have acting chops.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
TJ banging Denise Richards..what a champ.