Bears Chiefs next week

Bearshomer

Liked Posts:
The season is on the line. Can we keep our Super Bowl hopes alive? Who do you have winning?

We just need a Chargers win today and we are back.

didshereallysaythat

Liked Posts:
Vikes in the midst of a blowout victory. Bears season over. Trubisky era should be over as well.
They would be stupid not to let him finish his rookie contract on the team. Even if they replace him. He is so cheap.

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
The Bears were never going to run the table against all the competition they had coming their way this month. It does suck to see that an opportunity may have presented itself with the Rams losing today. The Packers are probably going to beat Minnesota next week, and then that week 17 game would have given them a chance..

Just goes to show how awful those earlier losses were to the Chargers and Eagles. They've got nobody to blame but themselves.

BobInIndy

Liked Posts:
7-9 was my earlier prediction.
Nagy has done nothing as an OC and possibly even less as a HC.
He gives the impression of being stubborn.
The team comes out flat when they have time off.
Time outs, ST blunders, reluctance to change players until injuries, the list goes on.
A successful HC gets things done. The team hasn't shown much improvement.
Last year's success was largely due to the D.
This year, the O (by itself) hasn't done much.
I know it will take at least another season to get the HC removed, but until that happens, we're in for more of the same. UGH!

Bears4Ever_34

Liked Posts:
7-9 was my earlier prediction.
Nagy has done nothing as an OC and possibly even less as a HC.
He gives the impression of being stubborn.
The team comes out flat when they have time off.
Time outs, ST blunders, reluctance to change players until injuries, the list goes on.
A successful HC gets things done. The team hasn't shown much improvement.
Last year's success was largely due to the D.
This year, the O (by itself) hasn't done much.
I know it will take at least another season to get the HC removed, but until that happens, we're in for more of the same. UGH!
I actually think he's done better as a HC than as an OC. He kept the team together through all of the early/mid season turmoil. He deserves credit for that.

But yeah, his play calling has been atrocious most of the year. Now his quarterback is even throwing him under the bus for it.

If I had my way, I'd love to see what Mark Helfrich can do these last 2 games. I don't think Nagy would ever do that, though, because he knows what that would mean for him if the offense actually looks better without him.