Bears dealing with multiple new injuries

Mdbearz

Liked Posts:
I have heard the term "Football shape" in the media in terms of players getting use to actually improving physical condition by playing actual games where they go all out....

Hard practices should get them closer to "football shape". Injuries happen at half speed just as much as going full speed, so damned if you do, damned if you don't.....

I say go hard, because it not only conditions you physically, but also mentally.....

Starion

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Training hard isn't the same as full contact. There's still very little of that, still wearing those padded helmets n crap. Hard to say they shouldn't preach & demand hustle. This is football. Despite the rule changes favoring offenses, I hope it doesn't turn soft like the NBA and FIFA flopfest soccer. A broken thumb here & rolled ankle there are bound to happen regardless.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Meanwhile in Green Bay, the Packers were off today. Will ramp it back up again tomorrow. We like not having the roster wrecked by week 1.

Someone needs to remind Eberflus that you don't make your team stronger by over working them in camp. You make them stronger by knowing when to back off a bit.

I have not been impressed with anything I've seen from Eberflus at this point. I guess Bears fans could hope he is running the defense, but it sounds like that isn't the case. I do know that Getsy is happier when Eberflus stays the hell out of his offensive meeting rooms. The offense doesn't need your help Matt. Go help that clown DC you hired and handed over the D to.

Just please stop trying to act like a tough guy. The roster is bad enough without guys dropping like flies in camp. What is going on with the strength and conditioning department on that team? Where is Jim Arthur? Does Eberflus consult with him on whether he feels camp needs to be toned down a bit?

It's no wonder the Dolphins had tons of injuries the last six years when Arthur was employed there.

Who is the head trainer? Please tell me it's not that idiot Andre Tucker that was a assistant trainer with the Browns.
1659996039453.png

SlickWilly

Team Ignore Member #2
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. Detroit Pistons
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Meanwhile in Green Bay, the Packers were off today. Will ramp it back up again tomorrow. We like not having the roster wrecked by week 1.

Someone needs to remind Eberflus that you don't make your team stronger by over working them in camp. You make them stronger by knowing when to back off a bit.

I have not been impressed with anything I've seen from Eberflus at this point. I guess Bears fans could hope he is running the defense, but it sounds like that isn't the case. I do know that Getsy is happier when Eberflus stays the hell out of his offensive meeting rooms. The offense doesn't need your help Matt. Go help that clown DC you hired and handed over the D to.

Just please stop trying to act like a tough guy. The roster is bad enough without guys dropping like flies in camp. What is going on with the strength and conditioning department on that team? Where is Jim Arthur? Does Eberflus consult with him on whether he feels camp needs to be toned down a bit?

It's no wonder the Dolphins had tons of injuries the last six years when Arthur was employed there.

Who is the head trainer? Please tell me it's not that idiot Andre Tucker that was a assistant trainer with the Browns.
Nobody gives a shit cockbag.