Bears dealing with multiple new injuries

Rise

Liked Posts:
But hey they will be tough!

J2hotnspicyy

Liked Posts:
My only concern for Eberflus, because I think he's (going to be) a smart, good coach, is becoming too much the football version of Thibs. Hope he gets a sense of ramping up, and aiming for week 1 being when you want to have some fuel in the tank

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Realax! Training camp is the time to toughen up those ACLs

PackerNation

Winning Is A Habit
Liked Posts:
Meanwhile in Green Bay, the Packers were off today. Will ramp it back up again tomorrow. We like not having the roster wrecked by week 1.

Someone needs to remind Eberflus that you don't make your team stronger by over working them in camp. You make them stronger by knowing when to back off a bit.

I have not been impressed with anything I've seen from Eberflus at this point. I guess Bears fans could hope he is running the defense, but it sounds like that isn't the case. I do know that Getsy is happier when Eberflus stays the hell out of his offensive meeting rooms. The offense doesn't need your help Matt. Go help that clown DC you hired and handed over the D to.

Just please stop trying to act like a tough guy. The roster is bad enough without guys dropping like flies in camp. What is going on with the strength and conditioning department on that team? Where is Jim Arthur? Does Eberflus consult with him on whether he feels camp needs to be toned down a bit?

It's no wonder the Dolphins had tons of injuries the last six years when Arthur was employed there.

Who is the head trainer? Please tell me it's not that idiot Andre Tucker that was a assistant trainer with the Browns.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
Meanwhile in Green Bay, the Packers were off today. Will ramp it back up again tomorrow. We like not having the roster wrecked by week 1.

Someone needs to remind Eberflus that you don't make your team stronger by over working them in camp. You make them stronger by knowing when to back off a bit.

I have not been impressed with anything I've seen from Eberflus at this point. I guess Bears fans could hope he is running the defense, but it sounds like that isn't the case. I do know that Getsy is happier when Eberflus stays the hell out of his offensive meeting rooms. The offense doesn't need your help Matt. Go help that clown DC you hired and handed over the D to.

Just please stop trying to act like a tough guy. The roster is bad enough without guys dropping like flies in camp. What is going on with the strength and conditioning department on that team? Where is Jim Arthur? Does Eberflus consult with him on whether he feels camp needs to be toned down a bit?

It's no wonder the Dolphins had tons of injuries the last six years when Arthur was employed there.

Who is the head trainer? Please tell me it's not that idiot Andre Tucker that was a assistant trainer with the Browns.
Hey, your QB is still a douche.

Britbuffguy

Liked Posts:
To be fair, who could’ve foreseen a lack of depth at WR becoming a problem?
I mean, Bears fans went thru a few seasons where Hester was sold as the #1 WR. Not like us fans haven't seen this before.

FozzyBear

Token CCS Minority
Liked Posts:

Montucky

Liked Posts:
This is quite the dramatic reaction by Bernstein, but what else is new.

The amount of time they spend in pads is collectively bargained.
It's almost certain the intensity of these practices will ramp down significantly after the rosters are set and especially once the regular season starts.
He is clearly using it as an evaluative tool since the last regime let guys loaf and quit on plays all the time.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Physical camps are physical.

gwharris2254

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Weed em out Eber.

The BEARs will not wither in the 4th quarter this year

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I’m glad they’re training hard! Injuries are a part of football and will happen even if the practices were easy.

Id rather they train hard and suffer a few injuries but be tougher come the start of the season.

I think the positives far outweigh the negatives.

Come third and fourth quarter in regular games, it will benefit them greatly.

GoBears

Liked Posts:

Who gives a fuck what's happening in Green Bay? This is the Chicago Bears forum. I know you have trouble reading, given your education level, but nobody fucking cares about GB here except when they get blasted in the playoffs (like every year since god knows when).