Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Is nobody able to comprehend what they read around here? Show me where I said it's abnormal.

Person A says we don't have CB depth.
Person B points out we have 15 DBs.

More than half of those 15 DBs are CBs. He may not like them but we have depth.

We don't need to go shopping for DBs to field a team this year.
I am not fluent in gibberish, is it available on the Rosetta Stone app?

SugarWalls

Liked Posts:
If there bears are near the bottom of the league in defense this year then my trust in poles is going to be all but gone.

He used both 2nd round picks last year on defense, and used another 2 on defense this year, as well as the 3rd round pick. They signed 2 LB's and the biggest FA signing was a LB to replace last years best defensive player. They have a defensive minded coach that had a good defense in indy (albeit with better players).

Not expecting this unit to be good by any means, but if they are bottom 3-5 again this year that doesn't bode well for Poles.

msadows

Liked Posts:
If there bears are near the bottom of the league in defense this year then my trust in poles is going to be all but gone.

He used both 2nd round picks last year on defense, and used another 2 on defense this year, as well as the 3rd round pick. They signed 2 LB's and the biggest FA signing was a LB to replace last years best defensive player. They have a defensive minded coach that had a good defense in indy (albeit with better players).

Not expecting this unit to be good by any means, but if they are bottom 3-5 again this year that doesn't bode well for Poles.

As many have also pointed out, they were bad pretty much on purpose. Got rid of all their good run stopping defenders.

Pretty much every move they made this offseason on defense has been to defend the run. Think their D should be fine. Main issues was teams draining clock and taking the ball out of fields hands. If they beat you via the pass so be it.

Myk

85in25
Liked Posts:
Huh? You replied to someone saying that the cornerbacks would be on an island by saying "With 15 DBs we just make them the whole defense. It will be a very crowded island."

Do you understand what you are saying?

What does having 15 dbs have to do with anything? What does having 15 dbs at this point in the off season have anything to with depth? Every team has 15(or, often, more) DBs on their roster. They won't have 15 dbs on the final roster. Why would you bring up 15 dbs unless you thought it was abnormal? Your response made no sense.

OK, so you can't understand a word you read.

The other guy brought up the island you fucking moron.