1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange

Chicago Bears projected offensive depth chart after 2020 NFL draft
PositionStarters2nd string3rd stringDepthDepth
QBMitchell TrubiskyNick FolesTyler Bray
RBDavid MontgomeryTarik CohenRyan NallArtavis Pierce (R)Napoleon Maxwell (R)
X WRAllen RobinsonJavon WimsThomas IvesAhmad Wagner (R)
Z WRRiley RidleyDarnell Mooney (R)Reggie DavisAlex Wesley
Y WR (slot)Anthony MillerCordarrelle Patterson
U TEJimmy GrahamBen BrauneckerJesper HorstedEric SaubertDarion Clark
Y TECole Kmet (R)Demetrius HarrisAdam ShaheenJ.P. Holtz
LTCharles Leno Jr.Jason SpriggsDino Boyd
LGJames DanielsArlington Hambright (R)Lachavious Simmons (R)
CCody WhitehairSam Mustipher
RGGermain IfediAlex BarsCorey LevinDieter Eiselen (R)
RTBobby MassieRashaad CowardBadara Traore

Chicago Bears projected defensive depth chart after 2020 NFL draft

PositionStarters2nd string3rd stringDepthDepth
DEAkiem HicksBrent UrbanAbdullah Anderson
NTEddie GoldmanJohn JenkinsLee Autry (R)
DEBilal NicholsRoy Robertson-HarrisTrevon McSwain (R)Lacale London (R)
EDGEKhalil MackTrevis Gipson (R)James VaughtersLedarius Mack (R)
ILBRoquan SmithJosh WoodsRashad Smith (R)
ILBDanny TrevathanJoel IyiegbuniweKeandre Jones (R)
EDGERobert QuinnBarkevious MingoIsaiah Irving
Boundary CBJaylon Johnson (R)Kevin ToliverArtie BurnsStephen DenmarkXavier Crawford
FSEddie JacksonDeAndre Houston-Carson
SSTeshaun GipsonDeon BushJordan LucasKentrell Brice
Field CBKyle FullerSherrick McManisTre Roberson

Chicago Bears projected special teams depth chart after 2020 NFL draft
PositionStarters2nd string
KEddy PiñeiroRamiz Ahmed
PPat O'Donnell
LSPatrick Scales
KRCordarrelle PattersonAnthony Miller
PRTarik CohenEddie Jackson

Last edited:

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
Imo McManis can fill safety too next season we're gonna need to draft OL QB Safety Depth BPA next season

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Better across the board! Great job by Pace this offseason.

Sign a SS and a couple more depth signings and we're on our way.

circusboy666

Liked Posts:
I saw nothing from Ridley last year. Even with out mediocre WR depth he could barely get on the field. All I know is we are going to need Miller to ball out and I don’t think he can stay healthy so we are in trouble. We need to find a vet to lineup on the outside opposite Robinson.

BornAnAngryBearsFan

TF you lookin' at?!?!
Liked Posts:
At this point, Shaheen needs to find a good realtor, and moving company. Third string...yikes!

greg23

Liked Posts:
without indicating the play caller depth chart; it's hard to make any guesses as to how the offense will perform

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I saw nothing from Ridley last year. Even with out mediocre WR depth he could barely get on the field. All I know is we are going to need Miller to ball out and I don’t think he can stay healthy so we are in trouble. We need to find a vet to lineup on the outside opposite Robinson.
766911.504321.213.885.7%9.9

108 snaps thats probably why.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:

(from Brad Biggs article today)

Do you think the team is set for the season at wide receiver? They don’t seem to have made any legit change over last season. — @tduggleby

I was mildly surprised they waited until the final of three fifth-round picks, which they had to trade to acquire, to draft a wide receiver, but Tulane’s Darnell Mooney adds an element to the offense that was needed. Riley Ridley was one of the biggest winners on the roster after the draft because the team didn’t invest more in the position, leading you to believe the Bears are counting on last year’s fourth-round pick to step up and contribute in the offense this year. That would qualify as a change from last season. I don’t expect any more significant moves outside of a contract extension for Allen Robinson at some point.

wonky73

Las Vegas Sorts News
Liked Posts:
When the Bears finally get rid of Shaheen some team will sign him for some minimum contact. He won't make the team and that's the last we'll see of him around the nfl. Always hated that pick, even way more than I hated the Trubisky pick and I really hated that one.

Pegger

President Stoopid
Liked Posts:
IMHO that's a good looking roster, but it's also looking at the names before any injuries happen.

I would like to see them signing Isaiah Crowell. He's done everything in the past and would be considered a good backup on any team.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
IMHO that's a good looking roster, but it's also looking at the names before any injuries happen.

I would like to see them signing Isaiah Crowell. He's done everything in the past and would be considered a good backup on any team.

Pace did a really good job of getting guys to backup some starters last year with KPL and N.Williams so hopefully he'll be able to keep that going. Still worried about a who's gonna start at SS, i like Bush but would rather he bring in a vet on the cheap which i think he will, still worried about that one WR spot opposite ARob without seeing anything from Ridley to give any confidence in him, and while i like D.Mooney i'm not gonna expect much from a 5th round 175 pound rookie but i'm very intrigued by him and of course the o-line. I think we can figure out RG between Ifedi, Coward and Bars but we need Massie and Leno to get back to being their average selves again. Then of course 3rd ILB and a true backup RB for Monty. Hopefully Artavis can win that role.

Liked Posts:
He was in Nagy's doghouse for daring to question the coach's philosophy.