Bears DNA

34_Bear

Liked Posts:
Message to the front Office. We run the ball. That is it. it is not that complicated. signed pissed off Bears fans across the globe.

Last edited:

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Message to the front Office. We run the ball. That is it. it is not that complicated. signed pissed off Bears fans across the globe.
Unfortunately the flavor of the month is a 4000 yards qb, gadget plays and the Andy Reid tree. Makes me sick and very sad. Next stop will be playing with no running game. And we've got a pioneer, Matt Nagy. We're in hell...

bearmick

Captain Objectivity
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
The Bears DNA has gotten one title in the last half century. There are congressmen, doctors, and lawyers today who weren't born the last time they won. I'd rather they try to get good at what wins today. Find a QB. Draft them and keep drafting them until you find a good one.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
The Bears DNA has gotten one title in the last half century. There are congressmen, doctors, and lawyers today who weren't born the last time they won. I'd rather they try to get good at what wins today. Find a QB. Draft them and keep drafting them until you find a good one.

As always, spot on.

elbandido

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
what wins today or the last 15 years, seems to come more from Bellichick than Reid's tree. Let's see if KC wins the SB though...

Novoitus

Mitch Trubisky Fan
Liked Posts:
HELL YES! I do NOT want some FANCY quarterback in my Bears offense. I WANT PASSION.....I WANT HEAD SMASH...>>I WANT MY QUARTERBACK TO PASS FOR 2,000 YARDS EVERY YEAR....

BWEARSS...FOOTBALL!!!!