Bears draft BYU RB harvey Unga in Supplemental Draft

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wakacha

Liked Posts:
I don't see Unga making the team. The Bears will probably keep 4 RB's (Forte, Taylor, Bell/Wolfe, Ta'ufo'ou/Willams) and if they keep 5, it wont be Harvey.

Practice Squad

ClydeLee

Liked Posts:
I don't think Bell would make the team over Unga. Bell doesn't give anything special or different with reason to have him play. He has to do a lot or look dynamic on special teams to make the squad. They aren't going to want to carry a 4th RB who wont play special teams. Unga at least has something nobody else has which is a big body.

Plus Bell is PS eligible himself.

As far as Wolfe only having that long screen against NO, he also the week before or after whichever against Green Bay had a big pass play and actually was running the ball well throughout the entire game as a normal runningback.

Pepe Silvia

Where's my mail?
Liked Posts:
I hate that everyone hates Wolfe. He has not been given a chance in his time here. I'm not saying he is great, but for anyone to say that Wolfe sucks is just ignorant. The most opportunities he's gotten is running dive plays against the Williams Wall with a shitty offensive line. Credit Ron Turner for running your smallest rb up the gut against the best d-line in the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.