Bears explain curious decision to excommunicate struggling player from the non-competitive plying field last season

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Bears explain curious decision to excommunicate struggling player from the non-competitive plying field last season

Last edited by a moderator:

Ares

CCS Hall of Fame
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
Always keep your most explosive players in reserve so they can blow up on the sideline.

Praise the book of Nagy!

Praise Keir!

Ok I'll stop.

Username

Liked Posts:

"Bears explain curious decision to excommunicate struggling player from the non-competitive plying field last season" - We can see who's been using ChatGPT for their post titles.​

Last edited by a moderator:

cameronkrazie86

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Atlanta Braves
  1. Golden State Warriors
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Vegas Golden Knights
  1. Duke Blue Devils
  2. Nebraska Cornhuskers
Still don't think he makes the team.

Butkus34

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
True. That would make it a fumble lol. Good…catch
Not really, a TD reception cannot be fumbled. If it is a reception and a TD that is the end of the play. If it is knocked out of the players control it would be ruled an incomplete pass. Now there is the rare play where the offensive player catches the ball and gets it knocked out of his hands without completing the reception and the other team makes the reception off of the deflection from the offensive player, but I believe that would be ruled an interception.

Bears Backer 54

Liked Posts:
It's a weird philosophy in my opinion to bench a player and deny them reps in a lost season in hopes of inspiring them for the following season. With Mooney and Claypool out, there was never a better time to get VJJ reps and see what they have in him. Now, in a more crowded WR room, they suddenly are going to give him a few reps with him being "more determined" after the benching last year seems idiotic. Perhaps they could already know what they had in him and defer reps to some of the rookies now this year. Instead, the reps will be split amongst rookies, Pettis and Jones and they'll have a smaller collection of plays to make their final roster decisions on.