Bears Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

Johnny Flash

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears Fan Since: In Germany, you are born and raised with only one type of sports, and that is soccer. Having realized that soccer is infinetely more boring than football nearly ten years ago, I at first didn't know which team to root for in the NFL, since I did not follow the NFL that regularly as I do now. I don't really know, how or why it happened exactly, but I somehow stuck with the Bears. Since then, I have grown to be one of the biggest Bears supporters in Germany, hands down. I try to watch every game, preferably live (although that is quite a tall order, given the time zone I live in), and nearly destroyed my new TV on the double-doink.

Favorite Current Bears Player: Akiem Hicks. Dude is just hilarious. And he destroys O-Linemen on a regular basis, which is cool.

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Devin Hester and Walter Payton. Watching the highlights gives me goosebumps all over.

Favorite Bears Moment: As the Bears have sucked since I came to follow the NFL, there is unfortunately not much to choose from. But beating the cheese heads in Lambeau and wiping the smug grin off Rodgers' face last season felt really, really good. Especially after that break-down in the season opener...

MadeinChicago

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. LSU Tigers
Bears Fan Since: Birth. A native of Chicago I became a fan of the Bears as soon as I was old enough to know what football was (late 70's). It's been all Bears since then.

Favorite Current Bears Player: Of the current bears, I'd have to say Roquan, I gave him a hard time first game last season (foolishly) but dude is the time of lunch pail guy that screams Bears football.

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: A tie: Devin Hester and Richard Dent

Favorite Bears Moment: 1985 Super Bowl parade. I was a teenager, skipped school, went downtown for the parade climbed a tree to get a glimpse of the team and celebrate with the rest of the Bears fans (sidenote: I remember it was COLD asl that day!) A close 2nd was the moment D Hester ran back the opening kickoff for a TD in 2006, the rest of the game gives this moment too much of a sting though.

Dragon Slayer

Formerly Hawkeye
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: Born in 1991. As a triplet, my dad rightly raised 3 bears fans (1 brother tried to be a Packers fan when Favre went to back to back super bowls in the mid to late 90s, but my dad squashed that).

Favorite Current Bears Player: Too many to count, but Eddie Goldman always seem to do his job without all the notarity of Mack, Hicks, etc. My kind of guy.

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Charles Tillman

Favorite Bears Moment: Every year my dad, 2 brothers, and I always try to go to atleast one Bear game. Last year we were lucky enough to see Trubisky throw 6 TDs vs the Bucs and got to see the defense dominant as usual. Tough to beat a bears win with your dad and brothers at Soldier Field!
Did you go to Loras?

QT McPennies

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears Fan Since: I was born [1992].

Favorite Current Bears Player: Khalil Mack is the correct answer. Akiem Hicks for partial credit.

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Matt Forte, Charles Tillman, or Brian Urlacher.

Favorite Bears Moment: The earliest that comes to mind is Mike Brown's INT return for a TD vs 49ers in 2001. It was also Halloween trick-or-treating time, I remember that being a good day (Ice Cube voice).

More recently? Pineiro's game winner in DEN was pretty freakin' sweet. More moments like that this season, please. I'm begging ya.

emaugust

Sort of a big deal...
Liked Posts:
my Name is emaugust, I’ve actually been on this board since the beginning when CBMB shut down and I thought it would be cool to start a sweet jay cutler thread in the Chicago Bears football discussion area but my post seems to have disappeared So I guess the modzis never sleep. Looking forward to taking another shot at it later.

leftyinKC

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: 1975

Favorite Current Bears Player: Khalil Mack

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Sweetness

Favorite Bears Moment: when the Bears killed the cowboys 44-0 during the super bowl run

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Bears fan since I was watching NFL, favorite all time moment is the Superbowl kick off return. Hoping for the next 3 years to turn out OK.
Who's your favorite Bears player?

Beartex

Liked Posts:
Bears fan since 1984

Favorite moment has to be going to Bears Vikings game last year in Chicago

ChiKhan

QB1
Liked Posts:
Bears fan since 96

Favorite current player:Mack

Favorite all time player:Urlacher

Favorite moment: Beating the saints in the NFC championship game

shoopster4eva

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: 1985

Favorite Current Bears Player: Eddie Jackson

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Walter Payton

Favorite Bears Moment: Superbowl 20; the moment I realized the blowout was on; Fridge getting a TD.

KODIAKBEAR

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: Ferrevveerrrz
Favorite Current Bears Player: Jay Cutler, Idonije, Hester
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Mike Brown
Favorite Bears Moment: O hi

Bears Fan Since: 1980
Favorite Current Bears Player: K Mack
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Chris Zorich
Favorite Bears Moment: Super Bowl Shuffle

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Bears Fan Since: 1975

Favorite Current Bears Player: Khalil Mack

Favorite Bears Moment: when the Bears killed the cowboys 44-0 during the super bowl run
Bears fan since 1984

Favorite moment has to be going to Bears Vikings game last year in Chicago
Favorite Bears, Butkus, Sayers and Halas.
Bears Fan Since: 1980
Favorite Current Bears Player: K Mack
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Chris Zorich
Favorite Bears Moment: Super Bowl Shuffle

Delayed welcome to you all

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan Since: 1980s

Favorite Current Bears Player: Eddie Jackson

Favorite Bears Moment: Pretty much any moment that ends with a victory for the Bears.

Gruvy

Liked Posts:
fan since mid 70’s
current favorite player Kwiatkoski, Fuller
all time favorite player 1 Hampton, 2 McMichael
favorite all time moment Sept 19,1985 McMahon 3 td’s on 7
throws in comeback win

all I wanted for Christmas is 4 new professional offensive linemen
including 2 real O tackles

Liked Posts:
Member during CBMB days. Stopped posting because generally someone on the board ended up saying exactly what I was things during the games, wins losses, personnel issues.
Fav current: Allen Robinson, Nick Kwit, Mack
Fav former: Mike Brown, Peanut, Azuma, geez to many. Purchased a comic from Izzy in person ?
Frustrating Bears moment 2001 NFC divisional
Fav moments 2006 Bears v Saints ( alot of moments during 2006 )

Chrisso

Liked Posts:
Hi all
I’m an Australian Bears fan, I have been since the NFL started being shown on TV here in the early 90s, and I’m travelling with my family to Chicago in November 2020. I think we arrive the day before Thanksgiving and we’d love to catch a game when we’re there.
I’m hoping you might be able to help me out with some tips on things like the best sites to buy tickets, the best parts of the field to sit in, travelling to Soldier Field(we won’t have a car so will be using public transport) just any local knowledge that you’d like to pass on.

zack54attack

Bears
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Fire
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Hi all
I’m an Australian Bears fan, I have been since the NFL started being shown on TV here in the early 90s, and I’m travelling with my family to Chicago in November 2020. I think we arrive the day before Thanksgiving and we’d love to catch a game when we’re there.
I’m hoping you might be able to help me out with some tips on things like the best sites to buy tickets, the best parts of the field to sit in, travelling to Soldier Field(we won’t have a car so will be using public transport) just any local knowledge that you’d like to pass on.

Welcome. There are some people that can help you out there. PM me if you need anything.

TheMarshallPlan

Ladies: Libertarians Do It Better!
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears Fan Since: 1985

Favorite Current Bears Player: David Montgomery

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Brian Urlacher

Favorite Bears Moment: Recently it was Pineiro's game winning FG against Denver. All time it would be the Super Bowl run in 2006. This happened while I was in grad school and I had to make a deal with a teacher to leave weekend classes early so I could watch the games.