Bears Fan Roll-Call: Introduce Yourself And Start Posting!

Rush

Fuck it, Go Deep
Staff member
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '19
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Carolina Hurricanes
  1. Duke Blue Devils
Bears Fan Since: 1996

Favorite Current Bears Player:Kmet

Favorite All-Time Bears Player:Urlacher

Favorite Bears Moment:Attending my first game @ Soldier Field.

As above Bears fan from NC and I also love anything horror or Seinfeld related lol. Do also deal with kids as part of my job(SS teacher) so if i can come on here and vent, it is what it is. Also, Liberty Football Alum.
What part of NC? I'm out of Raleigh

UpstateNY

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Bears Fan since: about 1984
Favorite Current Bears Player: Darnell Mooney
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Mike Singletary and Jim McMahon
Favorite Bears Moment: 2017 week2 game vs Falcons - Bears lost on two dropped TDs in final seconds but was my first game at Soldier field with my son (he was 12 at the time)

mecha

Liked Posts:
I'm mecha

if you're a douchebag just leave now and don't come back.

when this reaches 53 pages I'll make the same post again. thanks

MagicMan1977

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. South Dakota State Jackrabbits
Bears Fan since: 1984
Favorite Current Bears Player: Fields
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Hester
Favorite Bears Moment: The Fog Bowl

BearDown2023

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Toronto Blue Jays
  1. Toronto Raptors
  1. Chicago Bears
Bears Fan since: 2018
Favorite Current Bears Player: Fields
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Fields
Favorite Bears Moment: Winning the #1 pick

Was a big time Terrell Owens fan, didn't follow a team since he retired, and somehow some way became a big time Bears fan.

Will not bandwagon, this is the team and its future is brighter than most in the NFL,

Super Bowl is coming sooner than most believe imo.

Moses Moreno

Liked Posts:
Bears Fan since: 1994 - was at week 17 when we lost to the Pats but I think Arizona lost to get us into the playoffs, remember as a 7 year old kid that people were scoreboard watching like crazy and went nuts
Favorite Current Bears Player: Uno
Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Mike Brown
Favorite Bears Moment: Staying the entire game in 2001 when they came back against the Niners and Brownie had his pick 6 to end it in OT

Zero2Cool

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Boston Red Sox
  2. Milwaukee Brewers
  1. Milwaukee Bucks
  1. Green Bay Packers
  1. Pittsburgh Penguins
  1. Wisconsin Badgers
Bears Fan Since: 2nd Tuesday of last week.

Favorite Current Bears Player: Nathan Peterman.

Favorite All-Time Bears Player: Jay Cutler. (He loved throwing to Charles Woodson)

Favorite Bears Moment: Instant Replay Game. November 5th, 1989.

StockholmBears

Liked Posts:
Since before I was a teenager… (edit: 45 now. Still collecting Bears cards. Very mature.)
I would like a thread where I as a stupid european can ask you guys about football. Should I start a thread or is there one where this kind of stuff is supposed to be posted?

Last edited:

StockholmBears

Liked Posts:
Since before I was a teenager… (edit: 45 now. Still collecting Bears cards. Very mature.)
I would like a thread where I as a stupid european can ask you guys about football. Should I start a thread or is there one where this kind of stuff is supposed to be posted? Edit2: My best friend is a Packers fan. He wont pay for dazn (NFL game pass). Just saying.

Novak

Mod in Training/Fire Forum
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I would like a thread where I as a stupid european can ask you guys about football. Should I start a thread or is there one where this kind of stuff is supposed to be posted?
Start one up brother! And don't feel bad, there's a bunch of people on this board that don't know anything about football whatsoever

number51

Señor Member
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Start one up brother! And don't feel bad, there's a bunch of people on this board that don't know anything about football whatsoever
He is a European, when he asks about starting a "football thread" he means Soccer. He should start a Soccer thread, but not in this sub forum, the appropriate place for a Soccer thread would be in the All Sports Forum.

You have been away for a while, you are still getting adjusted here, relax, enjoy, stay focused, welcome back brother!

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
Welcome by brother in Bears fandom. DM me if you need to know what posters to stay away from!

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Once upon a time in 1985, in the vibrant city of Chicago, lived a curious and adventurous 7-year-old boy named Sven. Sven was just like any other kid, full of energy and curiosity, always looking for new things to explore. He had a particular fondness for sports, and the city's passion for football caught his attention.

One crisp autumn afternoon, Sven's father took him to Soldier Field, the iconic home stadium of the Chicago Bears. The atmosphere was electric, the crowd's energy contagious. Sven's eyes widened as he saw the sea of navy blue and orange jerseys, each one bearing the iconic Bears logo. The feeling of unity and excitement overwhelmed him.

As Sven watched the game unfold, he became enamored with the players on the field. The way they tackled, ran, and threw the ball fascinated him. He cheered alongside the crowd, his small voice blending with the roars of the fans. It was that very moment when Sven's heart skipped a beat, and he realized he had become a fan of the Chicago Bears.

From that day on, Sven's room transformed into a shrine to his newfound passion. Posters of his favorite players adorned the walls, and his shelves were lined with Bears memorabilia. He spent hours poring over football magazines and learning about the team's history, especially the legendary 1985 season.

Sven's enthusiasm was infectious, and soon his friends at school caught on to his excitement. They would play football during recess, mimicking the moves of their favorite players. Sven would often take on the role of Walter Payton, running with determination just like his idol.

Throughout the season, Sven watched every game he could, whether on TV or at the stadium. The Bears' remarkable success that year only fueled his passion. The team's strong defense, known as the "Monsters of the Midway," and their charismatic quarterback, Jim McMahon, became Sven's heroes.

As the season culminated in the Super Bowl, Sven's excitement reached a fever pitch. He gathered with family and friends to watch the game, decked out in his Bears gear from head to toe. The Bears emerged victorious, and the feeling of joy and pride that surged through Sven was unmatched.

Years later, Sven would look back on that pivotal moment in 1985 as the beginning of his lifelong love affair with the Chicago Bears. The team's ups and downs, victories and defeats, would always hold a special place in his heart, reminding him of the time when a 7-year-old boy named Sven found his passion for football and became an ardent ****ing Chicago Bears fan.

Chief Walking Stick

Heeeh heeeeh he said POLES
Donator
Liked Posts:
I was a second round draft pick by the Cowboys in 1976, out of the University Of Iowa. I was then traded to the Broncos for which I played in SB XII and as we all know we lost big time to my old team. But this was still one of my best games. In 1981 I was traded to GB. It was rumored 82 that I would be sent to the Bears it never happen and my career was over. I have my picture posted with my posting. Some ask why the Bears and not the Cowboys or Broncos, well the Broncos are my AFC team. If you want to know why the Bears I am from Iowa and played for University Of Iowa what other team would there be for me.
Damn that's crazy