Bears Free Agency only

vinson555

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Taking anything from the Packers that was a good player is a W, won't go to any pro bowls, but how he has played you like what Poles brought in. And btw, he was the Center last season...

DeerBrinker34

Liked Posts:
Interesting that Mustipher was tended a contract and not Daniels. I wanted to keep Daniels but not worth worrying about it.
Daniels was a unrestricted free agent which means he was free to sign anywhere.

Mustipher was an Exclusive Rights Free Agent meaning that as long as Chicago offered him the league minimum he couldnt be signed elsewhere. Really just an easy roster spot filled.

Nothing really interesting about it.

Rob219_CBMB

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Was told it was all good less than a week ago, look at ya'll fighting one another...instead of dick ripping, y'all gotta learn to fuck someone.

Sicario

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
id trade those 2’s for Olave or just draft 2 WRs with them as a plan B.
If we sign an OT then I could see both the 2nd rounders being WR. Hoping for Olave and Watson with both 2nds.

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I'm hearing that there's a good chance that Watson goes the Browns.

If that happens boys, they are instantly superbowl favorites imo.
4 teams are going after Watson and if he goes to the Browns they are not immediate super bowl contenders yet. He will still be suspended by the NFL, does not matter that a grand jury didn't have enough evidence to proceed. Anyone going after him is thinking 2023

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
4 teams are going after Watson and if he goes to the Browns they are not immediate super bowl contenders yet. He will still be suspended by the NFL, does not matter that a grand jury didn't have enough evidence to proceed. Anyone going after him is thinking 2023
Oh really I didn't know that what are the terms of his suspension?

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Oh really I didn't know that what are the terms of his suspension?
Said he WILL. Anyone with a brain knows this will be happening. Let me guess you're a fool who actually thinks all 22 females are lying. Lmao

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
Said he WILL. Anyone with a brain knows this will be happening. Let me guess you're a fool who actually thinks all 22 females are lying. Lmao
I was just asking for the terms of his suspension. Not sure why you're so hostile.

Putting you on ignore for the next 24 hours, have a better day.

JP Hochbaum

Liked Posts:
I think people are assuming the new regime isn't high on Mustipher. Poles has specifically said he likes smaller more mobile interior linemen. Our starting five could be set with the Patrick signing, and all is needed is a swing tackle and depth. Plus we got a futures contract with Williams as center to provide competition for Mustipher.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I think people are assuming the new regime isn't high on Mustipher. Poles has specifically said he likes smaller more mobile interior linemen. Our starting five could be set with the Patrick signing, and all is needed is a swing tackle and depth. Plus we got a futures contract with Williams as center to provide competition for Mustipher.
No.

dennehy

Liked Posts:
I don't see why. Mustipher is ranked right behind Bozeman, who is the only legit center left and could get resigned.

Because PFF is not very good.

Lucas Patrick is also capable of playing C.