My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  2. San Antonio Spurs
  1. Chicago Bears
  2. Cleveland Browns
  1. San Jose Sharks
  1. Miami (Ohio) Redhawks
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
I was going to say, at least with the Jeffrey jersey there are + memories to recall.

ZOMBIE@CTESPN

Liked Posts:
Thanks for posting. Was looking through some items everything is size small lol

lurker

Liked Posts:
Anyone have a good place to get salute to service bears gear? I try every year and its seems like XL stuff sells out quick

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
I got my Trubisky jersey back in august during preseason, now I gotta get my Howard, Cohen and Jackson jerseys.

Akuma2000

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Anyone have a good place to get salute to service bears gear? I try every year and its seems like XL stuff sells out quick

I had to order my jacket off of ebay because nfl shop didn't have my 3X size.

cobra302

Liked Posts:
Not buying any more Bears' stuff until they put a winning team on the field. Besides, I already have 2 Butkus jerseys (one is a '65 throwback--heavy & great for cool weather), a Payton jersey, a Grossman jersey, a Cutler jersey, & an Urlacher road game jersey.

BringBackDitka54

Liked Posts:

tenor.gif

TexasBearfan

Liked Posts:
overpriced shit..

u need knockoffs..
Hey I bought my kid a jersey for Christmas a few years ago from China, took a month to get here but was hand stitched and cheaper than the NFL screenprint crap

iueyedoc

Variant Also Negotiates
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Bet this childs dad would like to rethink this purchase. His poor kid either gets made fun of or beat up after school due to his idiocy.

enhance

Scooter27

Liked Posts:
Thanks for letting us know. There were some cool t shirts but all small.

As for jerseys, I don't wear them.

The thing I don't get is why someone would buy a jersey of a player who is no longer on the team? Especially if that player never had a major impact while playing with the team. Like Langford.

I can understand having a jersey of the great ones, like an urlacher jersey. Or sweetness, etc .. That will always make sense to me.

But anyone else is like.. meh? Why bother?

BearbaFett

Liked Posts:
aliexpress has a ton of different sellers that do good work on jerseys. Look and feel the exact same as the $200 ones. Fuck the corporate middle man, the chinese companies are getting paid the same $30, only difference is NFL isn't getting the other $170

no...no they don’t. theyre extremely fucking shitty if you know what you’re looking at. ive seen crooked nameplates, incorrect logos, colors that were 10 shades off, and one that literally fell apart at the seams.

if you wanna support your team and want a shitty jersey that you can spill mustard on or play flag football in, be my guest.

but to suggest that these bootleg jerseys are exactly the same as quality-controlled nike jerseys is asinine.