Bears get Saquon money added to 2023 Salary Cap

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
I’m sorry but this article was very lazy and I creative writing- why not take the angle that with all teams getting a big increase in cap space that the amount the bears have might not be as helpful as many have thought-

We have 100 million in cap space- all problems solved-

This means a ton of the already lack of talent available will be less available now bc many teams will sign their own players.

Then he mentions an oft broken running back at a position that isn’t nearly as pressing as oline and dline.

Lazy, i creative writing! I don’t mean to be rude but does this dude actually make money for these articles?

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I’m sorry but this article was very lazy and I creative writing- why not take the angle that with all teams getting a big increase in cap space that the amount the bears have might not be as helpful as many have thought-

We have 100 million in cap space- all problems solved-

This means a ton of the already lack of talent available will be less available now bc many teams will sign their own players.

Then he mentions an oft broken running back at a position that isn’t nearly as pressing as oline and dline.

Lazy, i creative writing! I don’t mean to be rude but does this dude actually make money for these articles?
I do know it’s late, so you might be struggling to read and write yourself!

As to mentioning positions of importance:
“They could improve the defense by fortifying the defensive line. Daron Payne would be at the top of my list for the Bears to pick up in free agency on defense.” That was mentioned in the same paragraph as the number one running back in free agency this season. A position that will be a need for the Bears if they don’t extend Montgomery.

Now, as to your statement at the top of your post (I assume it’s a statement since there’s no question mark after asking why I didn’t take that nonsensical take that having more money is a bad thing even if inflation is coming for every team.) Some payers will still be hesitant to sign with their former team, because they’ll test the waters in free agency for more money. The Bears will be able to outbid most teams for players who think they’re worth that gamble, and the extra pocket change helps, vs teams that have cap problems.

“very lazy and I creative writing” “Lazy, i creative writing!” Tf does that mean?

Payton!34

Liked Posts:

“They could improve the defense by fortifying the defensive line. Daron Payne would be at the top of my list for the Bears to pick up in free agency on defense.” That was mentioned in the same paragraph as the number one running back in free agency this season. A position that will be a need for the Bears if they don’t extend Montgomery.

Now, as to your statement at the top of your post (I assume it’s a statement since there’s no question mark after asking why I didn’t take that nonsensical take that having more money is a bad thing even if inflation is coming for every team.) Some payers will still be hesitant to sign with their former team, because they’ll test the waters in free agency for more money. The Bears will be able to outbid most teams for players who think they’re worth that gamble, and the extra pocket change helps, vs teams that have cap problems.

“very lazy and I creative writing” “Lazy, i creative writing!” Tf does that mean?

I just mistyped? I also don’t get paid to write shitty articles that have grammatical errors all the time.

I’m sorry but the article was a terrible take in the reality of the situation!

Try thinking outside of the box instead of writing boring non sensical fluff pieces that everyone already has heard about or something that might bring you some attention?

Do you get paid for spewing reactionary pieces! Be proactive, called it how it is and not always what people want to hear. It doesn’t always have to be negative.

I’m sorry to have hurt your feelings or out down your work but without criticism, you’re not going to get better and you need a lot of help with your takes!

I guarantee that if I wrote your next two or three articles, I could come up with far better material!

I don’t want you to lose your career or not be paid, just be better!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:

Outbidding only works on players you probably don’t really want on your team.

The already shitty list makes our billion in free agency almost moot, sure you can get a little better but a lot of the the players like Payne from Washington not will be easier to sign for their team.

It’s just been an unfortunate couple fonuests for bears, when we had no money with covid around teams had less money and many players were available.

I called it very early on that most teams would extend their wr’s when it was assumed that the bears would get a stud receiver.

Not happening unless someone dumps a huge salary and even then those guys will probably not be top choice.

We had the number one rushing team in the nfl by a wide margin- what difference in all reality would saquan have made in a solit back offense? Behind that line he’d have made in six games! We still were the worst team in the nfl!! Running the ball as focus is for losers!

How about write that bears obviously made a horrible mistake at taking esb over scantling!!

Mahomes olayed amazing bc he has a good. Oline, he’s great and sonisnkelce but the rest of the group are on par with our wr’s and maybe not even as good with a healthy Mooney and claypool.

Every team now has more money meaning fewer players will be available at an already weak pool of free agency!

Payton!34

Liked Posts:
What running back do you think the Bears can get in the draft that’s better than Saquon?
The chiefs are probably going to win with a running back named Pacheco, in the right offense, the running back is mostly a decoy, you don’t win running, unless it’s your qb knocking down 60 plus td’s every week

Toast88

Liked Posts:
Any guesses on which quality free agents won't be signed or franchised by their teams and will actually be available for the Bears to sign. ? Teams usually do everything they can to retain good young players.

Who's going to be franchise-tagged is subjective. Someone would always argue against this or that, but below is the notable free agents at each position. There's some guys, but not exactly a marquee year for free agency.

QBs:
Tom Brady
Baker Mayfield
Sam Darnold
Jimmy Garoppolo
Teddy Bridgewater
Daniel Jones
Geno Smith
Mike White

RBs:
Saquon Barkley
Kareem Hunt
Rashaad Penny
Jamaal Williams
Josh Jacobs
Mark Ingram
Raheem Mostert

WRs:
JuJu Smith-Schuster
Jarvis Landry
Nelson Algholor
Sterling Shepard
DJ Chark
N'Keal Harry
Randall Cobb
Marvin Jones
Julio Jones
Byron Pringle
Allen Lazard
Jakobi Meyers
Jamison Crowder
Sammy Watkins
Keelan Cole
Breshad Perriman
Mecole Hardman
TY Hilton

TEs:
Mike Gesicki
Dalton Schultz
Evan Engram
Austin Hooper
Robert Tonyan
Hayden Hurst
Geoff Swaim
Marcedes Lewis

OL:
Orlando Brown
Rodney Hudson
George Fant
Connor McGovern
Jason Kelce
Justin Pugh
Rodger Saffold
Matt Pryor
Isaac Seumalo
Cameron Erving
Mike McGlinchey
Wes Schweitzer
Austin Blythe
Brandon Parker
Nick Gates
Andre Dillard

D-Line:
Fletcher Cox
Robert Quinn
Brandon Graham
Jason Hargrave
Yannick Ngakoue
Dalvin Tomlinson
Jadeveon Clowney
Matthew Ioannidis
David Onyemata
A'Shawn Robinson
Larry Ogunjobi
Akiem Hicks
Clelin Ferrell
Dean Lowry

LBs:
Deion Jones
Lavonte David
Devin Bush
Anthony Walker
Melvin Ingram
Azeez Al-Shaair
Tyler Matakevich
Lorenzo Carter
Ogbonnia Okoronkwo
Tremaine Edmunds
Denzel Perryman
Duke Riley
Nick Morrow
Kyzir White
Kevin Pierre-Louis
Cory Littleton
Kyle Van Noy

DBs:
Marcus Peters
Jessie Bates
Bradley Roby
Jordan Poyer
Jimmie Ward
Adrian Amos
Devin McCourty
James Bradberry
Jonathan Jones
Vonn Bell
Eric Rowe
Anthony Brown
Emmanuel Moseley
Cameron Sutton
Troy Hill
Anthony Averett
Patrick Peterson
Nik Needham
Brandon Facyson
Eli Apple Jonathan Abram
Clayton Fejedelem
LaMarcus Joyner
Marcus Allen
Terrell Edmunds
Kyle Fuller
AJ Moore

MDB111™

O Doyle Rules
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Maryland Terrapins
"I find it absolutely ridiculous that the Bears( a team with a good run game already) would consider signing Saquon Barkley. So hard pass on a RB free agent.
With the Bears first pick they should take a RB."

-Spartong-2023

HeHateMe

He/Himz/Hiz
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '20
Liked Posts:
With the draft, you can only ever speak of potential. We know Saquan's potential of getting injured is extremely high which is reason enough for a team, that only has a good run game and has squat for a pass game, should shy away from him. But to mention some others, Corum, Charbonett, Tucker, Tank Bigsby and that real fast back from Texas A & M.
Lmfao you just looked up a list of top RB draft prospects and wrote them into this. Kudos for the "real fast back from Texas A & M" line though, that's a nice touch to fake authenticity.

Les Grossman

Liked Posts:
Sigler with another Bears exclusive story, Bears get $16.6 million added to their cap next year....just like every other team, even as he calls it Saquon money as if Bears are Special person enough to pay a bloated salary to an injury prone rb when they can get better in the draft.

This guy must live in the same worm hole as HHM and alts.
Also if every team gets that cap money, no team actually gets it. Player salaries just rise.

It’s not rocket science here.

hyatt151

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
Very possible to come away with 2 1st round picks. There's also more good RBs in the class if Bears fuck it up as per usual.
kid from Alabama is a potential stud as well

Adipost

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The cap going up means the Giants are now more likely to re-sign Barkley.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The cap going up means the Giants are now more likely to re-sign Barkley.
Barkley might ask for more money. Or Daniels, who also needs a contract, might ask for more QB money with the inflated salary cap. Spartan’s dumbass wouldn't have factored that in.

JordanSigler

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I just mistyped? I also don’t get paid to write shitty articles that have grammatical errors all the time.

I’m sorry but the article was a terrible take in the reality of the situation!

Try thinking outside of the box instead of writing boring non sensical fluff pieces that everyone already has heard about or something that might bring you some attention?

Do you get paid for spewing reactionary pieces! Be proactive, called it how it is and not always what people want to hear. It doesn’t always have to be negative.

I’m sorry to have hurt your feelings or out down your work but without criticism, you’re not going to get better and you need a lot of help with your takes!

I guarantee that if I wrote your next two or three articles, I could come up with far better material!

I don’t want you to lose your career or not be paid, just be better!