Bears give Danny Trevathan a surprise.

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I love it! One of my favorite players. Over looked now because of Mack, Roquan, & Floyd. This dude is only 2nd to Mack if you're asking me.

Collins77

Liked Posts:
Gotta say, that's what its all about. The team also went out of their way with Zack also. You can say what ya want about the organization, but one thing for sure the Bears take care of the players that come here.

ruprecht

Bills Board Hall of Famer
Donator
Liked Posts:
Pure class

wazzupi

Liked Posts:
I love it! One of my favorite players. Over looked now because of Mack, Roquan, & Floyd. This dude is only 2nd to Mack if you're asking me.
Not against miami he was last place.

sevvy

Get rich, or try dying
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
I will say, the Chicago Bears are a top-notch organization. Now we just need to become perennial winners again!

I told the last company that I worked for that I'd move back to Florida, because my mom just started battling cancer, and my dad was dealing with heart problems when they decided to shut down the Oregon site where I worked. They told me "no thanks", and decided to use that opportunity to make me a scapegoat for a problem they were having, instead.

So when I see stuff like this, I can really appreciate this organization. Most companies would rather shit on you, rather than help you.

Last edited:

Black Rainbow

ChatGPT Created Account
Donator
Liked Posts:
I will say, the Chicago Bears are a top-notch organization. Now we just need to become perennial winners again!

I told the last company that I worked for that I'd move back to Florida, because my mom just started battling cancer, and my dad was dealing with heart problems when they decided to shut down the Oregon site where I worked. They told me "no thanks", and decided to use that opportunity to make me a scapegoat for a problem they were having, instead.

So when I see stuff like this, I can really appreciate this organization. Most companies would rather shit on you, rather than help you.

Sorry to hear that, sevvy.

I tell young guys, work hard, be diligent about saving money, and take care of yourself first.

Even though your working for some one else, keep reminding yourself that it's a conduit to achieve your goals, not the company's goals.

The moment that doesn't jive - get outta there.

Spunky Porkstacker

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:

DT having a good season, love to see him stay healthy.

Sorry to hear that, sevvy.

I tell young guys, work hard, be diligent about saving money, and take care of yourself first.

Even though your working for some one else, keep reminding yourself that it's a conduit to achieve your goals, not the company's goals.

The moment that doesn't jive - get outta there.

:bearbang:

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Ya gotta love this. First what we did for Zach Miller and now doing this for D.Trevathon.

Class act Bears.

legendxofxlink

Whistle Dixie
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Nashville Predators
  1. ETSU Buccaneers
  2. Tennessee Volunteers
I remember when Emery made it public that Urlacher wasn't allowed back to Bears facilities.. It's nice to see some actual good leaders on this team. Nagy's a damn good HC, I hope he's here for a while.

CaptnSUG

BANNED
Liked Posts:
I hate these staged made-for-TV moments. Its cool that they do this but their motivations are clouded when its rebroadcast in ultra-high def. Its football, not Oprah.

A lot of people are going to misinterpret my point here as overly cynical or unappreciative of the "moment", but really its about the fact the Bears are trying to sell us an angle by staging this entire event to be bragged about on social media and fed into the content machine.

either way, good for Dan. Hope he enjoys the hell out of it.