Bears GM Ryan Pace FIRED

r1terrell23

Liked Posts:
Hey shit on Pace and Nagy all you want but Fields is probably here because of them. A new GM and coach last year may not have felt the urgency to trade up for Fields.
Competent GM's know they need a QB. If If job security isn't an issue, I think hiring a competent GM would have gotten us a good QB to move forward with.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Lol - Laurence Holmes went full nWo on the radio in celebration of the Pace firing. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Raskolnikov

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
The big clue was Phillips stepping down, IMO, that meant fresh start.

NorcalBear

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. North Carolina Tar Heels
Teams arent just throwing away very good head coaches. There are clearly issues with Flores that concerned Miami. Apparently off the field stuff / building a culture. Issues with his personality or character perhaps unknown from the outside looking in. Im certainly not chomping at the bit. He did pretty well and in only 3 years. Something is up.

Mighty Joe Young

Living in Troll's Heads Rent-Free for Decades
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Teams arent just throwing away very good head coaches. There are clearly issues with Flores that concerned Miami. Apparently off the field stuff / building a culture. Issues with his personality or character perhaps unknown from the outside looking in. Im certainly not chomping at the bit. He did pretty well and in only 3 years. Something is up.

Yeah, I took a closer look, and Flores was losing his locker room - don't want him here.

Tillman33

Liked Posts:

he inherited a bad culture. his GM didn’t help all season with the Watson rumors.

vabearsfan15

Liked Posts:
Flores took a really bad roster that was attempting to blow up their roster and go full rebuild mode, and made them very respectable.

Tua isn't necessarily a good NFL QB. They have to play in a division with the Bills and New England. Flores had alot working against him, yet got fair results.

We certainly could do worse and I'd most definitely would give him a close look.

Aesopian

Hooters Waitress
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bears
Glad they traded up a year to get Pace fired.

dabears70

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. New York Mets
  1. New York Knicks
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. New York Rangers
  1. Syracuse Orange
Aaron Wilson

@AaronWilson_NFL

Look for highly regarded Jets executive Rex Hogan to be a candidate for the Bears and Vikings' general manager vacancies, among other NFL teams, per league sources. Hogan has drawn comparisons to Colts GM Chris Ballard, his former Bears and Colts colleague
4:30 PM · Jan 10, 2022

Dick Butka

Liked Posts:
Rick Spielman anyone ? Was he fired because of Zimmer ? His roster's were always really good, did not translate because of coaching.
Fuck that shit. They've been burning high draft capital on oline and corners the last few years, and are still below replacement level at those spots.