Bears GM Ryan Pace FIRED

TL1961

Liked Posts:
Pace and Nagy both are gone. Dolphins firing their head coach is surprising as hell.
I had not heard any rumors of the dolphins thinking of firing their head coach but I did see in discussion of Harbaugh at both Las Vegas and Miami were interested in him so that was the first inkling we had that they were making a change.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Can we all "appreciate" how a shit ton of credentialed Bears "reporters" got this absofuckinglutely wrong, and not only that, but riled up the Bears fans to drive traffic and clicks and listens....

And the one guy who got it right before any of them was an oft-shit on blogger with anger issues.

Forgetting the blogger for a sec, it just shows what a bunch of useless manipulative bitches the current credentialed Chicago Bears sports media is.....
Get that shit out of this thread please. Not important right now

Anytime23

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
If Brian Flores was fired, he should be near the top of the list for HC imo.
Im gonna take an L on this one. When someone mentioned him being fired months ago, i thought there was no way in hell.

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
Suicide Check on DedPeezy anyone ?

stelz

Heavily Medicated
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Both gone....THANK YOU!!!!!

Calabis

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
About got damn time

giphy.webp

ThatGuyRyan

Dongbears is THE worst
Donator
Liked Posts:
If the tea leaves are telling us George made these decisions with guidance from Dungy and Polian, I'm starting to get exited that they also gave George guidance as far as what to do next.
sure af hope next announcement is Teddy and his toupe' are being launched on the next SpaceX mission.