Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
@run and shoot
Still think this org has significant racial bias because they picked Mitch instead of Watson (same crew that traded up for Justin) or didn't hire Flores or Pep?
Got an I'm not saying, I'm just sayin comment for us? Maybe some post #s and links.

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini
@run and shoot
Still think this org has significant racial bias because they picked Mitch (same crew that traded up for Justin) or didn't hire Flores or Pep?
Got an I'm not saying, I'm just sayin comment for us? Maybe some post #s and links.
Why'd the Bears feel Tanesha Wade was necessary. What does she know about football?

Drop some specific examples where I said, what u what you said and I'll address it as always. While you're at it,
tell me why and what effect did Flores' lawsuit have on the NFL. Thanks

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Why'd the Bears feel Tanesha Wade was necessary. What does she know about football?

Drop some specific examples where I said, what u what you said and I'll address it as always. While you're at it,
Not going to do that as it's really unnecessary considering everyone is aware of the shade you've cast with your not sayin, just sayin and NFL bias generalities while discussing Bears hires type of nonsense.

Just wondering if you still feel the Bear heads are biased. 2 of the 3 front office are persons of color and the other is an owner. Of the 4 head and unit coaches, 2 are Black and that doesn't include people like Tenisha. 1/2 of the rest of the coaching staff is black. I think they deserve recognition for being so unbiased and hiring whomever they feel is best for a job while making certain to giving minorities a foot in the door as leaders in the Bill Walsh Diversity Coaching Fellowship.:beer:

If you want thread links with you throwing shade, that's easy but lets keep this positive. Can you say you feel the Bear are unbiased and deserve a pat on the back for advancing Diversity?

Last edited:

run and shoot

Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Illinois Fighting Illini

Not going to do that as it's really unnecessary considering everyone is aware of the shade you've cast with your not sayin, just sayin and NFL bias generalities while discussing Bears hires type of nonsense.

Just wondering if you still feel the Bear heads are biased. 2 of the 3 front office are persons of color and the other is an owner. Of the 4 head and unit coaches, 2 are Black and that doesn't include people like Tenisha. 1/2 of the rest of the coaching staff is black. I think they deserve recognition for being so unbiased and hiring whomever they feel is best for a job while making certain to giving minorities a foot in the door as leaders in the Bill Walsh Diversity Coaching Fellowship.:beer:

If you want thread links with you throwing shade, that's easy but lets keep this positive. Can you say you feel the Bear are unbiased and deserve a pat on the back for advancing Diversity?
Tanesha Wade?? ? ? please look her up her role. Lovie Smith hiring shocked me in a good way.

Your projections aside. What the majority of ppl here know is I initiate/promote respect to everyone here at CCS, believe in equality/fairness on all levels and I like to discuss football

In any case, so you refuse to answer any questions(instead choosing to play the question for question game) nor provide any examples. Not a problem. Have a good Sunday.

PS. No crickets. I have Sunday mornings obligations

Last edited:

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
I know her role and I know they created the position and that they didn't have to hire anyone for it yet you throw shade implying it was needed or PR. We can't be sure which due to more of your saying, not saying bullshit. They've also kept her in the loop. No good deed goes unpunished by your biased.

Just more of your evasion and again, zero acknowledgement of the Bears affirmative hiring practices.

Last edited:

TheWinman

2020 CCS Survivor Fantasy Football Champion
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Big 10 fans seem happy he is leaving, or those could be trolls I can’t tell I don’t really follow college. I do know the big 10 added some pretty big schools under this guy so he seems like someone who gets shit done. Hopefully now the Bears will have a real voice in league meetings (maybe even get a ref to call a game for us for once).

He can’t be worse than the accountant that’s for sure.
The big 10 has the best TV contract in the NCA and all the schools are making a shitload of money because of him. He is not liked by many because how he handled covid in wanting to cancel the entire 2020 season

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
The big 10 has the best TV contract in the NCA and all the schools are making a shitload of money because of him. He is not liked by many because how he handled covid in wanting to cancel the entire 2020 season
And he wasn't stubborn about covid games. Got the season going when he was comfortable with more info and testing procedures. Just an objective dude approaching a tough subject with a bunch of unknowns, responsibly.

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
Honestly I’m not impressed at all. Believe me I want to be, but this guy just sounds like a ra ra cheerleader with no new ideas. ?

(On the football side)

Sounds like a phenomenal businessman who will make the McCaskeys money though.

Chicagosports89

Liked Posts:
Honestly I’m not impressed at all. Believe me I want to be, but this guy just sounds like a ra ra cheerleader with no new ideas. ?

(On the football side)

Sounds like a phenomenal businessman who will make the McCaskeys money though.
Lol wtf did you want him to say in his intro press conference? That he was going to assume the gm role and also be scouting and then list the exact moves he was going to make? His involvement in the football side will be pretty limited anyway so not sure what you were looking for wahwahblacksheep

Bear_Assed

CCS Donator
Donator
Liked Posts:
That was probably the most impressive presser the bears have ever had, at least since I’ve been paying attention for the past 25 yrs.

It’s so weird. It’s almost like watching an actual professional sports franchise in a top three market…