1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
  2. Notre Dame Fighting Irish
Is McDaniels still a douchebag?
Can he command a locker room?
Who would he bring as DC and ST coordinator?

Those are my big questions about him
Who would he bring in as OC. That’s the big question.

ImSure

Liked Posts:
i didn't want to say this but i will. i'm friends with the spouse of someone inside the building.

they keep telling me to not make any assumptions or i may be mad later (regarding Nagy). they never actually come out and say it (which they shouldn't) but, man, the tone is not what i want to hear.

so i'm just trying to pretend i'm not hearing it or that they're just wrong or that it will play out the right way.

Anytime45

Boding Well
Donator
CCS Hall of Fame '22
Liked Posts:
i didn't want to say this but i will. i'm friends with the spouse of someone inside the building.

they keep telling me to not make any assumptions or i may be mad later (regarding Nagy). they never actually come out and say it (which they shouldn't) but, man, the tone is not what i want to hear.

so i'm just trying to pretend i'm not hearing it or that they're just wrong or that it will play out the right way.
Im sure.

Leomaz

Pissing people off the right way!
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Less of a concern since McDaniels is an offensive guy and would likely call plays
So basically the same crap as the last 2 offensive genius’. Why can’t these people learn that being a head coach is 100% more inclusive than just being the OC. Has he learned nothing from being associated with Belichick.

msadows

Liked Posts:
So basically the same crap as the last 2 offensive genius’. Why can’t these people learn that being a head coach is 100% more inclusive than just being the OC. Has he learned nothing from being associated with Belichick.

Except this offensive genius has a proven track record of pumping out qb friendly offenses.

He made kyle orton look better than jay cutler for a year or two.

I would be thrilled to get mcdaniels, but lets be realistic, he's probably not going anywhere. BB is about to be 70, and you'd assume he can't handle being gm and coach forever.

It makes sense, he already has his future QB in place in Mac Jones. Zero reason to leave now.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Shanny was my other hope as a replacement but its starting to look like there is zero shot he gets canned. Shame, woulda loved to see what he could do with Mooney, Cohen, Kmet, Fields, Herbert and Monty.

vanavyman

Liked Posts:
Head Coach experience and an offensive guy is what I'm rooting for. Ryan Day and Jim Harbaugh are at the top of my wish list.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Shanny was my other hope as a replacement but its starting to look like there is zero shot he gets canned. Shame, woulda loved to see what he could do with Mooney, Cohen, Kmet, Fields, Herbert and Monty.
Winning games wouldn’t be common with him. If he wins out he will be 1 game above .500.

But his offensive is great…woohoo.

msadows

Liked Posts:
Winning games wouldn’t be common with him. If he wins out he will be 1 game above .500.

But his offensive is great…woohoo.

Different situations lead to different results.

He's actually an offensive genius with a proven track record and a bloodline that speaks for itself.

Leomaz

Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago White Sox
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
  1. Indiana Hoosiers
Different situations lead to different results.

He's actually an offensive genius with a proven track record and a bloodline that speaks for itself.
His dad won 2 Super Bowls his first 4 seasons and had no losing seasons in that span in fact he only had 2 losing seasons in Denver. He isn’t as good as him at this point.

Enasic

Who are the brain police?
Liked Posts:
More than one way to do it have to go with what works. Look at Mcvay…I don’t have a preference tbh. Just want this best candidate available and the best results

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I think the problem there is Denver gave him both gm and hc titles. That was a big mistake. But I would cross him off the list cause of how he screwed over the colts. That was low class garbage
Honestly the Colts fucked that up. Who calls a press conference when the coach hasn't signed the deal?

BaBaBlacksheep

Half Mod.
Staff member
CCS Hall of Fame '21
Liked Posts:
I have the same questions everyone would have about McDaniels.... but going completely off qualifications alone, he's the most qualified guy by a landslide. Like it's not even close.

Bearly

Dissed membered
Donator
Liked Posts:
My favorite teams
  1. Chicago Cubs
  1. Chicago Bulls
  1. Chicago Bears
  1. Chicago Blackhawks
Honestly the Colts fucked that up. Who calls a press conference when the coach hasn't signed the deal?
They had already hired the staff that he had asked for and recruited. In no scenario is McDaniels not responsible after he had verbally agreed to terms. Whether there was an announcement or not, he proved to not be a man of his word more than once. Cutler, cough, cough.

Last edited: